Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NZXT Unveils New Starter and Streaming PCs through BLD Service - MMORPG.com News

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageNZXT Unveils New Starter and Streaming PCs through BLD Service - MMORPG.com News

NZXT has been in the custom PC scene for a while now with their BLD service and has managed to make a unique name for themselves within the space. While other companies sell you on different configurations, BLD began by having you select your favorite games and budget and then recommending a PC that would accomplish that goal. Today, they've announced two new options.

Read the full story here

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Went there to check it out.I am not testing these personally so i would be guessing but it seems they are over rating their products and fps.

All the games in the target list are low end games,i wanted to check out FFXIV but of course they don't have those numbers.All those shooter games are very low end games,you wouldn't need much of a system to play those.

Here is the other thing,why would you buy a new PC for a specific game,especially one you might only play a week or a few months.A smart consumer would decide if they ever need a high end PC based on their interests in games but should be choosing based on value versus price,not some frames per second number based on a low end game.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927
    Checked the 2nd rig. For what it's worth they've chosen a good motherboard unlike other pre-builds. The CPU is one of the best for streaming. GPU etc.. everything is fine, except I don't get why they aren't listining important info like what's the exact model of the RAM. I really hate it when companies/sellers specify that it's RGB, but can't be bothered to let you know what CAS the RAM is.

Also a big minus is that you get 2 year warranty. Most of these parts have 3-5 years warranty.

Nowadays people tend to show just themselves on the stream, so personally I'd save money from this case and RGB and invest them in better RAM for example.

Also if you are planning on buying a PC you better hurry and do it(or at least get the RAM) because it seems that prices are only going to go up due to the South Korea-Japan dispute. Where I live prices have gone up by a good 40% :(