Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mu Legend Gift Key Giveaway! - MMORPG.com

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

imageMu Legend Gift Key Giveaway! - MMORPG.com

MMORPG.com has partnered with Webzen to give out free gift keys for MU Legend which is now available on Steam! These keys will give players items such as a Guardian of Balance (Blue) Chest (7 Days), Wings of Balance (Blue) (7 Days) and much more. Get your key now and get your free gifts!

Read the full story here

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• BC_AnimusBC_Animus Member UncommonPosts: 115
    Meh, got a bit excited, almost installed the game... until I saw the 7-day loot bit. I expect there'll be bag-space rental and pay-to-upgrade-gear such rubbish in there too huh?
    MYTHGuyWhiskyjumper
  • SolidLizardSolidLizard Member CommonPosts: 7
    Thanks for the key.
  • WhiskyjumperWhiskyjumper Member UncommonPosts: 75

BC_Animus said:

Meh, got a bit excited, almost installed the game... until I saw the 7-day loot bit. I expect there'll be bag-space rental and pay-to-upgrade-gear such rubbish in there too huh?

I agree. That kills it.
  • severovseverov Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Thanks
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297

BC_Animus said:

I just ignore the temp cosmetics. The game is very free to be honest and they are pretty generous with log in and monthly events. It's not a bad dungeon runner if you need something to play while you wait for the next big aRPG.
    retiredmj
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • PisuxaPisuxa Member UncommonPosts: 2
    ain't working for me ..
  • gandalfusmorfusgandalfusmorfus Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    all Webzen codes is expired!! fck now im download this game for nothing :D
  • ZuppyeZuppye Newbie CommonPosts: 5
    Free key !! : GS6ZLS97EK8ZKLNY
  • xmen121xmen121 Member UncommonPosts: 6
    It says "The code you entered has expired." Please remove thread i guess all the codes has expired already.