Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Astellia Is A Weird New MMO - TheHiveLeader

Comments

• KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,166
    VcKnight said:
    Just my observation and my views. This video is not funny neither provides any good feedback on the game.... it seems like a joker doing some funny videos for attention .... if the tone of presentation not being sarcastic, would have appreciated.. but making fun and not giving constructive feedback, make me to avoid the posts the publishers posts in future. Thank you.... for the review but I didnt like the way u mocked the game.
    I found it pretty funny. Not the most informative, sure, but not everything has to be. There is plenty of room online to accommodate both.
  • CynehildCynehild Member UncommonPosts: 102
    The graphics look good and movements look smooth though. For that reason alone I'm going to try the game out.
    Akesuke
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• gunklackergunklacker Member UncommonPosts: 247
    Asch126 said:
    goboygo said:
    Funny all the people in this thread defending the loli, "dude you need to take this serious."  It seems like they were anxiously waiting on this one and you just took a dump on their new eastern pedo F2P.

This game has make fun of me written all over it.  But I dont know maybe the target audience is 4 to 6 year olds, then I guess it would all makes sense.
    It's a korean MMO, i really don't know why people STILL expect anything different from them.
    You mean like Lineage or BDO?
    Way to generalize champ. 
    YES exactly like that
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    Cynehild said:
    The graphics look good and movements look smooth though. For that reason alone I'm going to try the game out.
    wait till it become f2p, B2p is asking too much

DMKano said:
    Asch126 said:
    goboygo said:
    Funny all the people in this thread defending the loli, "dude you need to take this serious."  It seems like they were anxiously waiting on this one and you just took a dump on their new eastern pedo F2P.

This game has make fun of me written all over it.  But I dont know maybe the target audience is 4 to 6 year olds, then I guess it would all makes sense.
    It's a korean MMO, i really don't know why people STILL expect anything different from them.
    You mean like Lineage or BDO?
    Way to generalize champ. 
    Or Aion, ArcheAge 

Korea has produced some of the best MMOs period
      erase archeage on it then yes
    gunklacker
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • AkesukeAkesuke Member UncommonPosts: 29

Fanbois are after you, Hive. They feel powerful after they took down LazyPeon.

I've already started the process of deleting my channel. It was fun while it lasted.

Thanks for making this last video (eventually), it really enlightened me as what a failure this low quality cash grab game is and what the MMO genre really matters as for what it stands for now.

I'm sticking with GW2 and I'll let others regurgitate their whale money on monotonous samefags games.

Truly, your bee follower.
    Groqstrong
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    I clicked on "Read the Full Story Here" in the forlorn hope I could read a text version. Nope.
  • PKrauserPKrauser Member UncommonPosts: 15
    edited July 2019

VcKnight said:

Just my observation and my views. This video is not funny neither provides any good feedback on the game.... it seems like a joker doing some funny videos for attention .... if the tone of presentation not being sarcastic, would have appreciated.. but making fun and not giving constructive feedback, make me to avoid the posts the publishers posts in future. Thank you.... for the review but I didnt like the way u mocked the game.

i really dont know if its a bait or u just dumb af... LMAO
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ShammFrammShammFramm Newbie CommonPosts: 19

VcKnight said:

Seriously if you gonna do a review of the game please do a review, looks to me he didn't even make it out of lvl 5.

Just my observation...but your post...would be so... much more read-able...if you...didnt use elipses to replace...ordinary...punctuation...like...commas...etc. Also...the video was a...first impressions...and as such...you shouldn't expect...an indepth look at mechanics...or anything like...that. Most people decide...whether or not they will play a game...within...the first few hours of a new f2p title...Hive saved...us...and you...from having to waste...our few hours...trying out this...POS. Now...if only you...would do your best...to use punctuation...and save our eyes...
    Tiller
    edited July 2019
    DMKano said:

Let me guess - you are focused on the cash shop.

Ignore the cash shop - it is undeniably a very well put together game.
    no i'm focused on all things they made together with trion, like the lab clothes not giving stats anymore, the single cast on the main attack on batlerage, the changes on getting money from mobs with only coinpurses, the changes of trade packs being gated is a single path so you hardly can change the route, the changes of mount being all the same speed, the changes of the drops so crafting become harder unless you spend money on they cash shop, I could keep going the whole day, they nuked the game, not only with the cash shop, they tried to fix some of it after they lost a lot of players, but by then it was too late
  • cielyciely Member UncommonPosts: 124
    it's a classic generic cash grab mmo where even the gold sellers quit LOL dead game :P
  • Moxom914Moxom914 Member RarePosts: 731
    the couple peeps who have issues with this video have a combined total of 4 posts. hmmmmmmmmm

• NeoyoshiNeoyoshi Member RarePosts: 1,129

cheyane said:

That was very funny ..lollipop guild.

That was my favorite part! I lost it at that part. :)
    cheyane

Fishing on Gilgamesh since 2013
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    Moxom914 said:
    the couple peeps who have issues with this video have a combined total of 4 posts. hmmmmmmmmm

The Fansformers
    Trollbots in Disguise!
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• TsiyaTsiya Member UncommonPosts: 280
    I feel about the same Hive.

• VaselVasel Member UncommonPosts: 226
    I am hoping this game has some traction in the western market. Its fun but there are a lot of classic elements that might turn off younger players. I will keep an eye on this one.
  • angaelsangaels Member UncommonPosts: 47
    edited August 2019
    Without Hive I wouldnt come to this page.. Seriously dont they get you by now? I have been watching your videos for a while and even I know what to expect.. Hive don't ever change, without you this website would not get as many views, or atleast one less view..

Besides, if they want to know what it's like there is a beta key to get, or tons of reviews already out.. And you said as much in the video what your thoughts were.. It seems as though we have played this before, in other words, nothing new or groundbreaking.. It's on the OLD UE3 engine which is a mistake and will cost them since it will not work in large player participation areas (just ask the former Bless players). Optimization is going to be poor since UE3 cannot handle the latest hardware, unless they modify the engine somehow..
  • dekkion1dekkion1 Member UncommonPosts: 152
    STILL some of the same ole shit!!.
    i guess we still have ff14..elders scroll...gw2 and wow..
    untill sombody some where decides to make a game for 2020 worth playing and that will blow the top 5 games up top ....out of the water.
    gammer 4 life
  • ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594
    I played it for about 6 hours. Is the game great? no Does the game suck? no I did enjoy the pet system but I think there are way to many of them. The tank pets didn't tank very well. When this releases I will probably play it for awhile until something else comes out.

DMKano said:
    Wargfoot said:
    DMKano said:

Nope.
    A P2W cash shop is the absolute opposite of a very well put together game.

However, adding grind to a game so people spend money in a cash shop is a well put together cash shop.

ArcheAge alpha - before the cash shop - that's what I am talking about.

The current state of western ArcheAge under Gamigo is an abomination.
    problem is not only trion /gamigo did the abomination, the devs helped too
    ceratop001
  • ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594
    DMKano said:
    Wargfoot said:
    DMKano said:

Nope.
    A P2W cash shop is the absolute opposite of a very well put together game.

However, adding grind to a game so people spend money in a cash shop is a well put together cash shop.

ArcheAge alpha - before the cash shop - that's what I am talking about.

The current state of western ArcheAge under Gamigo is an abomination.
    problem is not only trion /gamigo did the abomination, the devs helped too
    Anyone who worked at Trion after Storm Legion should  be tar and feathered. That was the biggest abortion I ever witnessed in gaming.

• MazenealMazeneal Member UncommonPosts: 143
    I more then appreciate that you can still make me spit out my coffee, with that wit and humor of yours....The Order of the Banner Makers is pleased! ..../chuckle

• F2PlagueF2Plague Member UncommonPosts: 232
    Awful game, poor optimization, HUGE cash grab. Just looking at the pre-order packages you can see that this company has no respect for the player. Then they triple dip with a box price, cash shop AND "optional" subscription (If you are not paying the subscription you are getting less out of the game, hardly optional).

Do not support this kind of behavior. Its no surprise that he spent this entire video mocking the game, how can you take this trash seriously?