Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DC Universe Online Switch Version To Be Shown At Comic Con - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageDC Universe Online Switch Version To Be Shown At Comic Con - MMORPG.com

In a press release, Daybreak Games announced that they will be showcasing DC Universe Online, the imminent MMO, for Nintendo Switch at San Diego Comic Con July 17-21.

Read the full story here

Comments

• sycogenesissycogenesis Member UncommonPosts: 86
    That game needs a graphic overhaul so damn bad
  • WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,311
    Pretty cool!

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,838
    edited July 2019
    Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 will cover all my superhero needs, but thanks anyway. ;)

4 days!
    [Deleted User]rojoArcueid
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    It's nice to have any handheld MMO that isn't a phone game. I'll definitely try it on the Switch as long as it isn't too low of FPS. 
  • JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    Hey dudes !
    Actual Ingame footage of DCUO On the SWITCH....enjoy

AeanderWhiteLantern[Deleted User]frA6me
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

Hey dudes !
    Actual Ingame footage of DCUO On the SWITCH....enjoy

If the Switch can handle Xenoblade or Breath of the Wild, it can handle your potato MMO.
  • Spriggen1337Spriggen1337 Member UncommonPosts: 276
    the game needs to die its old and only there because there is lack of choice in that market DC/marvel should bring a more modern MMORPG to the scene..... gazillion why did u have to do the things u did!
  • jazneojazneo Member UncommonPosts: 52

Aeander said:

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 will cover all my superhero needs, but thanks anyway. ;)

4 days!

it free
    edited July 2019
    Arterius said:
    Aeander said:

4 days!
    Me too counting down the days. Then Fire Emblem next week
    Black Eagles, Blue Lions, or Golden Deer?
    [Deleted User]
    Arterius said:
    Aeander said:
    Arterius said:
    Aeander said:

4 days!
    Thinking of going Golden Deer actually after watching those trailers on youtube for each house but I heard they don't just give you a choice and be done with it. They let you talk with the houses and learn who each person is before they make you commit I like that. Actually after hearing journalists talk about the game over the last few days has gotten me so excited that now I am going media black-out. I don't want to learn anymore about the game. I am  going to go hard mode though and perma death
    Claude is best lord.
    Arterius said:
    Aeander said:
    Arterius said:
    Aeander said:
    Arterius said:
    Aeander said:

4 days!
    Thinking of going Golden Deer actually after watching those trailers on youtube for each house but I heard they don't just give you a choice and be done with it. They let you talk with the houses and learn who each person is before they make you commit I like that. Actually after hearing journalists talk about the game over the last few days has gotten me so excited that now I am going media black-out. I don't want to learn anymore about the game. I am  going to go hard mode though and perma death
    Claude is best lord.
    Black Eagles have Dorothea though
    And my waifu Bernadetta.

But you can recruit anyone who isn't Edelgard, Hubert, Dmitri, Dedue, Claude, or Hilda to your chosen house.
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    edited July 2019
       lol ...
    Arterius said:
    Aeander said:
    Arterius said:
    Aeander said:
    Arterius said:
    Aeander said:
    Arterius said:
    Aeander said:

4 days!
    Claude is best lord.
    And my waifu Bernadetta.

But you can recruit anyone who isn't Edelgard, Hubert, Dmitri, Dedue, Claude, or Hilda to your chosen house.
    oh thats nice. Thanks for that advice
    Each recruitable character has requirements based on your avatar's stats/weapon ranks. One might be interested in your Dexterity and Bows for example.
    [Deleted User]
    Arterius said:
    Aeander said:
    Arterius said:
    Aeander said:
    Arterius said:
    Aeander said:
    Arterius said:
    Aeander said:
    Arterius said:
    Aeander said:

4 days!
    Claude is best lord.
    And my waifu Bernadetta.

oh thats nice. Thanks for that advice
    Each recruitable character has requirements based on your avatar's stats/weapon ranks. One might be interested in your Dexterity and Bows for example.
    You going to use the rewind time mechanic because I may skip it
    I'm one of those players that will likely end up with full or almost full rewinds, not because I am skipping it, but because I save it for a point that never comes. As with many high value items in RPGs.

But if I'm at the end of a frustrating level and someone dies, damn right I'm rewinding.
    [Deleted User]
  • nauhathnauhath Member UncommonPosts: 4

That game needs a graphic overhaul so damn bad

On switch not really. These graphics are ok for that small screen. I cant wait that game on this handheld console.