Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Loading... A New Managing Editor - Bill Murphy - MMORPG.com

124»

Comments

• NorseGodNorseGod Member EpicPosts: 2,654
    Can I have your stuff?
    SBFord[Deleted User]Phaserlight
    To talk about games without the censorship, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    NorseGod said:
    Can I have your stuff?
    Not a chance. :P
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]Phaserlight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    No matter what i say or feel,i am smart enough to know this is all business and money and not really touching the "passionate"side.Maybe this is inline with the hobby of gaming but i doubt this business side has been gaming passion.
    Whomever takes over will be the same,over rated gaming articles and reviews for many reasons,nobody loves every game unless it is all business.
    passionate gamer's should be fussy,demanding high quality,i have never got that indication from a website employee.
    Angry Joe is one of the few because he answers to himself,he is his own judge and jury,so he can do whatever he wants,he can be honest or not it is always his choice.

This site has operated borderline,sometimes good sometimes atrociously bias/business like.However Gamespace has been awful,i will not take part in anything there,it is just 100% business all the time,no use for readers to go there.If you want to see someone give your favorite game a 10/10 because it makes you feel good or whatever,go on over to Gamespace,i don't read gaming articles for any nonsense,i want insight...news or something interesting to read.
    I also realize the no win problem with game articles and reviews,you say a game is honestly bad,all the fanbois come screaming,you say a bad game is good and i come giving my opinion,it is simply a highly opinionated hobby.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• CazrielCazriel Member RarePosts: 419
    End of an era; and the beginning of a new one. Happy Trails.
    SBFord
  • perrin82perrin82 Member UncommonPosts: 285
    Hey Bill. I always stayed behind the scenes throughout the many years on mmorpg, but you have done an excellent job helping the company grow. Thank you Bill. Maybe I'll run into you while in Northeast Ohio.
  • GeekyGeeky Member UncommonPosts: 446
    Good riddance. 
  • UtinniUtinni Member EpicPosts: 2,209
    Whos gonna get sponsored ads for windows keys !?
    NorseGod
  • MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,507
    I go on vacation and find out Bill is gone via a comment. I had to come here and say thank you. You have made me smile, cry and laugh with your content and reviews. I think the only way I can end this is by saying.. Best of luck Bill and remember.. Don't let a bad pug get you down. ❤️
    kitaradAzaron_Nightblade

mmorpg junkie since 1999