Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Conan Exiles Official Building Contest Challenges Exiles To Create Tiny Homes - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageConan Exiles Official Building Contest Challenges Exiles To Create Tiny Homes - MMORPG.com

Conan Exiles is one of the more interesting survival games to come on the market in recent years. Combining the brutality of the Conan universe with the base building seen in the genre really jived with fans. But - how would exiles thrive if they were forced into a tiny home?

Read the full story here

Comments

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Conan's face makes a great meme. Something like, which one of you ate the last of my bran muffins?
    ScotTacticalZombeh

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• PhaedruslivesPhaedruslives Member UncommonPosts: 122

Amathe said:

Conan's face makes a great meme. Something like, which one of you ate the last of my bran muffins?

The last decade or so all Conan related media has really tried to soften his features. The classic Conan look is so overtly masculine it borders on Acromegaly. Kind of a bummer they're trying to change things about the character that are so fundamental to make him more palatable to a wider audience.
  • JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    You can always tell the artists & or care-bears from the war mongers in this game. The artists will construct some amazing shit, gorgeous temples and castles as opposed to the Pentagon like super strongholds of some of the larger war like guilds.

If you are new to this game and come across a mega structure that resembles something more like a detention facility verse the sistine chapel , run, don't look back just run. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD RUN!
    lotrlore[Deleted User]velimiriusScotTacticalZombeh
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Why would Funcom think i would find it FUN to build a puny home?

So what is going to happen is people building upwards to ridiculous heights,if the game allows it.

I want devs to give me REASONS to play their game,this is not a reason.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• lotrlorelotrlore Managing EditorMMORPG.COM Staff, Member RarePosts: 555

You can always tell the artists & or care-bears from the war mongers in this game. The artists will construct some amazing shit, gorgeous temples and castles as opposed to the Pentagon like super strongholds of some of the larger war like guilds.

If you are new to this game and come across a mega structure that resembles something more like a detention facility verse the sistine chapel , run, don't look back just run. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD RUN!

Like, all of this. Learned this the hard way.
    [Deleted User]
  • ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476
    Still waiting on " Bar Room Brawling " from original AOC hows that coming along Funcom ?
    " Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA