Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you playing?

Comments

• AAAMEOWAAAMEOW Member RarePosts: 1,605
    pokemon go, pokemon sun, pokemon let's go, bloodstained: ritual of the night
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Black Desert Online and playing some Xbox Game Pass games like Halo Wars 2 and Ori And The Blind Forest. 
  • JimLJimL Newbie CommonPosts: 14
    For shooting game I play Battle ground
    E-sports i enjoy Fifa
    MMORPG recently started ROW only becuz i like PvP in the game
    i can not stick to one genre of the game
  • kenguru23kenguru23 Member UncommonPosts: 49
    Deep rock galactic - really fun 4 player co-op mining, bug killing game. Playing with my wife. Gets pretty intense sometimes when you're in a bad situation.

Pagan online - the new update seems decent. I like the new ability menu. Loving more customization.

Also trying out LotrO for the first time.
    [Deleted User]
  • PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,072
    Here is Brionac95's speed run of the first campaign in Distance, the game I mentioned upthread, in just under 40 minutes:

Some of the techniques he is using require a lot of skill, such as no-wings flying.  He is using the cheat: all-abilities-enabled from the start.  In a normal play through, certain abilities like "wings" don't occur until partway through the campaign.

If you haven't played through Distance on your own, go buy it on Steam right now.  It's among my favorite games on the platform; I'm over 150 hours in.  I beat the first campaign, which relentlessly ticks down from 4 hours, with less than 10 seconds to spare.

And now for some shameless self-promotion; here are the three tracks I've submitted to the community under the level editor:

Head Like A Hole

Xibalba

Type M
    gunklacker[Deleted User]

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

• gunklackergunklacker Member UncommonPosts: 247
    Blueliner said:
    City of heroes, but the nostalgia is wearing off and I'll likely quit and go back to looking again.

Me also, i guess its true, you cant go back in time.
  • NephethNepheth Member RarePosts: 473
    ESO, Destiny 2 and Overwatch
    klash2def
  • WarWitchWarWitch Member UncommonPosts: 351
    1. Fantasy fix.

Guardians of Ember can be any of the 2 classes with like 134 different skills, 17 times 4 from each class, but you can only use 7 at a time. ftp, no cash shop needed. Plays a lot like d3 with housing mounts pets etc. 
    GW2 WVW till I get sick of commanders ego and cussing.

2. Shooter fix. 
    Anthem and D2 bang bang just seems to get old after a few hours.

3. Space fix. 
    STO end game ship fighting is fun.

Looking forward to 2077 and Camelot Unchained.

I so miss SWG :(.  But lost the cdes in a move so can't get on an emu.

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983
    edited July 2019
    To my utter surprise... ESO for the last 3 months.  I haven’t bought the Elswyer expansion yet but just reactivated my old account from when they launched.   There is a crazy amount of content.  Between questing, dungeons, delves and World Bosses I’ve gotten my PvE fix.  Then there is PvP to be found in Cyrodiil for sieging etc..., Battlegrounds for eSports and the Imperial Sewers and City for some smaller scale RvR combined with PvE.

I refuse to pay for anything in the cash shop other than my subscription but so far I haven’t felt like I’ve missed anything. 

The main problem is that everything is new to me but old to 95% of the players so they are well past stopping to smell the roses and just want to finish the task/dungeon/whatever as soon as possible.

Huge nerf patch coming next month which is really surprising given how old the game is.  We will see if I stick around after that.  Bad timing with WoW Classic launching.

[Deleted User]

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    edited July 2019
    Cooking Simulator

Don't judge or look at me like that 

its really fun
    Phaserlightklash2def[Deleted User]
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• NorseGodNorseGod Member EpicPosts: 2,654
    Cooking Simulator

Don't judge or look at me like that 

its really fun
    For some reason, your post made me think about Germans playing Trucking Simulator. lol
    [Deleted User]
    To talk about games without the censorship, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/
  • Vermillion_RaventhalVermillion_Raventhal Member EpicPosts: 4,198
    I have been eyeing an F2P fishing simulator.  Wondering if fishing can be pay to win intrigues me.
    [Deleted User]
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    edited July 2019
    I have been eyeing an F2P fishing simulator.  Wondering if fishing can be pay to win intrigues me.
    Fishing Sim World is the best of the bunch imo .. altho not F2P

[Deleted User]cheeba
    Still  UO  steam rolling my way to 22 years ,,

also    Warhammer Inquisitor Martyr since the 2.0 update .. Fun fun fun

Jumped back into Neverwinter to check out the new content ..
    [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Right now: 
    Kingsway
    Rise of Nations EE
    Crosscode
    Forza Horizon 4 

All on Xbox Gamepass PC
    Rise of Nations is such a well done game
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited July 2019
    In April i posted here that I was playing Battlefield. I am still playing Battlefield.

I'm also playing my GotY 2019(so far, it could change between now and december), Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night <3
    [Deleted User]

• UtinniUtinni Member EpicPosts: 2,209
    WarWitch said:

I so miss SWG :(.  But lost the cdes in a move so can't get on an emu.

None of the EMU require cds
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    Trophy Fishing Online 2 is f2p...its text based if that works for you.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Back in April I was playing POE, today I'm playing POE.

Yes, still one, and only one game at a time.... "until I'm finished."

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    Oddly enough, I'm finding myself putting hours into Surviving Mars (no DLC, no Mods).  It's a city builder, but I'm fine with that.  It's another Paradox title, and I thought I had sworn off their DLC model.  Guess not.

I've yet to get the electronics and machine parts sorted out.  I've been close, but electronics is extremely dependent on the initial setup.  No Rare Metals nearby, no Electronics Factory.  I'm bound to get closer soon, then I'll get to see what challenges come next.

[Deleted User]

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/380600/Fishing_Planet/

Not as flashy as fishing sim world but plays so much tighter and much more realistic.
    Fishing Planet is the holy grail of fishing MMO's. I wouldn't say its pay to win because you are not really competing for anything unless you enter tournaments. I'd call it pay to variety, If you choose not to "sub" or put a dime into the game you will have to grind fish for money in order to travel to all the different lakes.  Honestly the game is good enough you don't even mind grinding  the 2 starter lakes, If sims are your thing.

Very chill game, have a beer, put on some music, good times. 
    [Deleted User]
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• ZiCrOZiCrO Member UncommonPosts: 11
    A few more added to my list in order of most played:

Apex Legends
    Dota Underlords
    Teamfight Tactics
    Total War: Warhammer II
    Anno 1800
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    Final Fantasy 14 - Again
    Inquisitor Martyr - Still
    God Eater 3 Switch - New. Bloody brilliant too. Ultimate Alliance and Fire Emblem can wait.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    [Deleted User]
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    Arterius said:
    I beat Detroit Become Human. 

God Eater 3 on Switch as my downtime game

Just received MUA3 in the mail and going to deep dive into that tonight 

Out of curiosity @lahnmir what weapon you go with in God Eater 3? I love the Javilin

Using Heavy Moon, love the looks and the axe transformation gives it a bit more range since its really short normally. It does require a bit of skill to use effectively though.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    [Deleted User]
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer