Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blizzard Is Gifting World of Warcraft Game Time To Inactive Players - MMORPG.com

Comments

• XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927

maybe ill try when they make Buy to Play or Free to Play, not gonna play a monthly fee subscription with a cash shop, that is a huge middle finger for every paying player...

If you are like me and have almost every single pet and mount in the game you could possibly complain about the cash shop(I don't), but if you are nowhere near having all the mounts/pets I don't see how that affects you... You just wanted to say something.
    The cash shop doesn't sell gear or anything that is important to the game or worthwhile at all plus you can get it with wow gold. Farm gold, buy wow tokens conver to b.net balance then buy what you want. it's the same as if you are farming so sorry but bad argument.
    SBFord
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680

maybe ill try when they make Buy to Play or Free to Play, not gonna play a monthly fee subscription with a cash shop, that is a huge middle finger for every paying player...

I so agree with this. And after playing the last one it was just to strange to go back and play. I felt i knew nothing.
  • SlarakSlarak Newbie CommonPosts: 4
    If it wasn't for ESO and FFXIV I would of probably jumped back in. Unfortunately, that latest expac just killed it for me. Grinded myself out of any further enjoyment with WoW.
    SBFord
  • btdtbtdt Member RarePosts: 523
    Wizardry said:

Hint:I do NOT look for FREE game time,i am looking for good quality game designs to play.No problem,Blizzard's high over paid marketing,branding team can go about amateur type baiting tactics,doesn't do a thing for me.You want me as a customer,NO PROBLEM ,i would look past Wow's past and jump right in if they got a clue how to design the game.

My Wow account is inactive for a REASON,i guess my reason is beyond the scope of the Blizzard execs who think we are simple easy targets they can bait back in.I only ever played Wow because to help out friends,never liked the game design from day 1 ,BEFORE it became a quickly popular game.

IMO the game is beyond help at this point ,make a new game and get it right this time.If it is good i'll play it,i have no hate feeling towards any developer,i will simply state what i think is good...decent or crap game designs.

You know... you can always have them delete your account in it's entirety... they will do that now.
    They never used to.
  • sipusipu Member UncommonPosts: 200

I heard a while ago that if you haven't played in a long time you can call them and get a free week of gameplay, wonder if that's still the same? They are going F2P kicking and screaming. You can still level a character free up to level twenty I believe.

once per 6 months
  • AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    3 free days is 3 free days so with that logic it's worth the purchase price.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• TEKK3NTEKK3N Member RarePosts: 1,115
    Not interested.

Money is not a problem. The game is.
    Akulas
  • ChaserzChaserz Member UncommonPosts: 317
    A whole 3 days? How generous.
  • UtinniUtinni Member EpicPosts: 2,209

3dom said:

Recently I've tried playing WoW again (I quit it in 2006). Gameplay is amazingly slow and boring - no clue how could I even enjoy it ~15 years ago? Not to mention silly obsolete graphics and animations, literally taken from Warcraft 3 from 90s.

warcraft 3 launched in 2002.
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,065
    No thanks.
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • XatshXatsh Member RarePosts: 451
    Nah hard pass, fix the garbage game then will consider playing it again. Just too many better mmos to choose from to waste time in BfA atm.
  • AldersAlders Member RarePosts: 2,207
    As if price was the reason for me not playing.
  • MultibyteMultibyte Member UncommonPosts: 128
    As some others mentioned the main issue is not the sub fee it is the game itself.
    In other words /yawn and keep waiting for Classic.
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363
    reputationg gating , in 3 days im not sure if ppl are going to see the new zones or anything new if u stoped playing...
  • CoolitCoolit Member UncommonPosts: 661
    I received one of these mails after being inactive since March 2018 but it’s still not enough to pique my interest especially as the current expansion by all accounts isn’t good.
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Makes you wonder how much of an impact FFXIV has had on what remained of the WoW playerbase, i think this is just a half arsed attempt to try and get players back, no doubt there are issues with queues for content, after all what use is LFR or LFD if there are not enough players who use it. BfA was an utter failure, its kind of sad that Blizzard don't understand why it failed. :/
  • ArskaaaArskaaa Member RarePosts: 1,265
    got email, no thank you.
  • dekkion1dekkion1 Member UncommonPosts: 152
    i love blizzard always have always will!!
    but as i said b4..
    all good things must come to an end.
    you guys made millions!!
    go enjoy it.
    most of us are grown now... kids house payments.
    we want new stuff...not same ole same ole.
    it was i nice run..just let it go.
    gammer 4 life
  • RaquisRaquis Member RarePosts: 1,029
    MMO players are turning to FFXIV and ESO;)
    Phry
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Raquis said:
    MMO players are turning to FFXIV and ESO;)
    It can be argued that currently FFXIV has a much larger paying subscriber base than WoW does, although ESO doesn't require a subscription to play, it is also highly likely that far more players also play ESO than WoW.
    Blizzard is chasing after a market that doesn't exist and sacrificing the one they had, they should take note of what happened to SOE as they are easily following in their footsteps. :/
  • puyapardazpuyapardaz Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited July 2019
    The article is very
    Phry
  • summerstringssummerstrings Member UncommonPosts: 76
    I took up this offer a week or so back . Thought I would have a weekend back in the game to see what BoA was like . Upon clearing out my quest log I deleted the first quest of that expansion by mistake only to realize there was no way of getting it back . My fault but you would think there would be a way of picking up an abandoned quest of such importance .

Gave up and went back to FF14 .
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    I am waiting for classic....sorry could not resist.
    Chamber of Chains
  • titanofdoomtitanofdoom Member UncommonPosts: 263
    3 days haha...make the game to f2p already...you've milked us all long enough!
    Perennially extricating the extraneous