Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Standing at the Crossroads - Suzie Ford - MMORPG.com

124»

Comments

• ValdheimValdheim Member RarePosts: 614
    A sad day for us mmorpg enthusiasts. Always enjoyed your articles so thanks for years of good-morning-coffee-reads! I wish you the best for the future, cheers from Germany :-)
    [Deleted User]
  • TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627
    Wow...really? I honestly thought you'd be here 'til the lights were turned out. Have fun at GameSpace and wherever the wind that fills your sails eventually takes you - you will be missed.
    [Deleted User]Phaserlight
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Oh no, Suzie too! All this change! x.x

Good luck with the new pursuit and enjoy the time spent with the kid! :D
    SBFord

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    Your first class Susie

You will be missed.
    SBFord[Deleted User]

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• klash2defklash2def Member EpicPosts: 1,949
    edited July 2019
    Aw man.. Sad to see my favorite staff writer go! :( Suzie, I'm going to miss your presence here for sure. I know you will be very successful and happy with whatever else you have up your sleeve. You don't owe us anything! We owe you! I want to personally thank you for putting in those long hours just to provide content and a platform for us to discuss all manners of things in the gaming world. You realize the many different layers of gaming and how it impacts culture for better or for worse and I have always appreciated your honesty. I really appreciate you! Its going to be very strange around here without you but I am very happy you are going to be doing something you love.

I have a tiny winy suggestion.. you are a marvelous writer, you should maybe at some point consider getting into Game writing as in Production? I would love to see a story of yours come to life! Anyway that's my 2 cents.. take care of yourself and thanks for everything!

Safe travels and well wishes to you and yours!

Klash
    BaalzharonSBFordPhaserlight[Deleted User]
    "Beliefs don't change facts. Facts, if you're reasonable, should change your beliefs."

"The Society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools."

Currently: Games Audio Engineer, you didn't hear what I heard, you heard what I wanted you to hear. 

• SaunZSaunZ Member UncommonPosts: 472
    REPORTED!   you can get banned for post like this, OP!

sigh... so sad... but you know I am SO happy for you!

Do Great Because You Are Great!

love,
    Sz  :)
    SBFord[Deleted User]
  • PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,072
    Congrats!
    SBFord[Deleted User]

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

• SinsaiSinsai Member UncommonPosts: 405
    Thanks for all you have done Suzie, you will be missed.

Best of luck :)
    [Deleted User]
  • KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,166
    I wish you well.