Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Astellia Is A Weird New MMO - TheHiveLeader

Comments

• cyriciancyrician Member UncommonPosts: 189
    My 2 favorite reviewers Hive and Lazy Peon.

Don't stop your channel Hive your awesome. Still chuckle over your defiance review.

10/10 mate!.
    HarikenGreatnessbcbullycheebaAkesuke

Current games;
    Star treck online
    Rift
    Eve online
    Firefall

• GutlardGutlard Member RarePosts: 1,019

Fanbois are after you, Hive. They feel powerful after they took down LazyPeon.

I've already started the process of deleting my channel. It was fun while it lasted.
    Let me know when ALiveHeader is online and I'll sub to that too. They'll never know...

Gut Out!
    Baalzharon

What, me worry?

• Rich84Rich84 Member UncommonPosts: 55

nopal3dd said:

Shitty video shitty boy does not know a shit about the game

VcKnight said:

Just my observation and my views. This video is not funny neither provides any good feedback on the game.... it seems like a joker doing some funny videos for attention .... if the tone of presentation not being sarcastic, would have appreciated.. but making fun and not giving constructive feedback, make me to avoid the posts the publishers posts in future. Thank you.... for the review but I didnt like the way u mocked the game.

Astellia staff not happy with you hive lol
    HarikencheebaAkesuke
  • perrin82perrin82 Member UncommonPosts: 285
    As always great work Hive. 
    HarikenbcbullyAkesuke
  • bamwallabamwalla Member UncommonPosts: 221
    the material practically writes itself! 
    HarikenAkesuke
  • MagikarpsGhostMagikarpsGhost Member RarePosts: 689

VcKnight said:

Just my observation and my views. This video is not funny neither provides any good feedback on the game.... it seems like a joker doing some funny videos for attention .... if the tone of presentation not being sarcastic, would have appreciated.. but making fun and not giving constructive feedback, make me to avoid the posts the publishers posts in future. Thank you.... for the review but I didnt like the way u mocked the game.

Might I ask where he said it was a review?
    HarikenAkesuke

free 7 day sub and unlocks for swtor new accounts and 90+ day inactive subs click here to get it!

Click here for trove referral, bonuses to both!

• MagikarpsGhostMagikarpsGhost Member RarePosts: 689

Fanbois are after you, Hive. They feel powerful after they took down LazyPeon.

I've already started the process of deleting my channel. It was fun while it lasted.

Good game hive looks like you lost all your viewers because 4 insignificant worms are in your upvote pie.

free 7 day sub and unlocks for swtor new accounts and 90+ day inactive subs click here to get it!

Click here for trove referral, bonuses to both!

• psiicpsiic Member RarePosts: 1,640
    Rofl sorry but best part of this was " More pink don't make me cut you!! "
    SovrathHarikenAkesuke
  • HawksterHawkster Member UncommonPosts: 57
    First.....loved the video!!

Second, after playing the Beta......I have to apologize to GW2 for all the bad things I have said about it (still bores the crap out of me these days, but I am so sorry GW2)

Groqstrong....it does not get much better past level 5. Really. No, I mean it...

bcbully
  • kjempffkjempff Member RarePosts: 1,759
    This is so funny and sad all at the same time :)
    Apart from the lollitelling (story), I could place it close to Barbie Doll online (aka black desert)... And I mean the difference is that this game I might be able to play with sufficient ironic distance.
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,002
    I agree, the part about cutting was classic.  B) B)

Almost makes me want to have kids so they might eventually threaten me with wild abandoned.

"Almost ...!"
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444
    Love the video's HL. Keep up the good work. Just remember, there is always more PINK.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• vegetableoilvegetableoil Member RarePosts: 768
    Behold my super power astel! Proceed to summon a loli.
  • kenguru23kenguru23 Member UncommonPosts: 49
    How dare you make fun of my super serious game! You're suppose to sink at least 50 hours into it to understand the nuances of this masterpiece!
  • moshramoshra Member RarePosts: 400
    edited July 2019
    kenguru23 said:
    How dare you make fun of my super serious game! You're suppose to sink at least 50 hours into it to understand the nuances of this masterpiece!

Exactly, hard to get a fair and unbiased review if you haven't played at least 200 hours.  

However, the real meat of the game is about 400 hours in.  That's when the game really shines.
    Tillerkenguru23
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    moshra said:
    kenguru23 said:

Exactly, hard to get a fair and unbiased review if you haven't played at least 200 hours.  

However, the real meat of the game is about 400 hours in.  That's when the game really shines.
    So you have to play 400 hours to like it? lol?
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180
    Love the videos, keep it going as always. These videos give me better impressions than others  :)
    bcbully

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    I like what it tried to to but basically what he said with the combat it feels like you played it before. The game you play for 30 seconds and feel like you instantly played it before.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• Quizar1973Quizar1973 Member UncommonPosts: 251
    Akulas said:
    I like what it tried to to but basically what he said with the combat it feels like you played it before. The game you play for 30 seconds and feel like you instantly played it before.
    Doesnt take long to see a game thats been done before...But on the games Defence...In the present its hard to do somthing that hasnt already been done before...
    Akulas
    No one shall Rent space in my head!!!!!  B)
  • gunklackergunklacker Member UncommonPosts: 247
    edited July 2019
    in truth Ain't all those eastrn MMO,s lollipop guildish, even created a new term Lollimage. that is funny though. and dont forget the lollibuy league
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• goboygogoboygo Member RarePosts: 2,141
    Funny all the people in this thread defending the loli, "dude you need to take this serious."  It seems like they were anxiously waiting on this one and you just took a dump on their new eastern pedo F2P.

This game has make fun of me written all over it.  But I dont know maybe the target audience is 4 to 6 year olds, then I guess it would all makes sense.
    IselinSovrathalkarionlogAkesuke
  • Asch126Asch126 Member RarePosts: 543
    goboygo said:
    Funny all the people in this thread defending the loli, "dude you need to take this serious."  It seems like they were anxiously waiting on this one and you just took a dump on their new eastern pedo F2P.

This game has make fun of me written all over it.  But I dont know maybe the target audience is 4 to 6 year olds, then I guess it would all makes sense.
    It's a korean MMO, i really don't know why people STILL expect anything different from them.
    kjempffAkesuke
  • SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466
    Asch126 said:
    goboygo said:

It's a korean MMO, i really don't know why people STILL expect anything different from them.
     Yeah and western mmo's are doing great, right?

MikehaalkarionlogAkesuke

• WizbuizWizbuiz Member UncommonPosts: 215
    Games like these should never even leave Asia, it’s a plague to the mmo Genre. This game is wrong on all levels.
    Akesuke