Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless Unleashed Beta Key Giveaway! - MMORPG.com

Comments

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,013
    Nightfyre said:
    I'll give it a try, see how it is. I'm not indebted to purchase or pay for anything, so why not play it for free? People can learn from their mistakes or just continue to commit them.
    And, in the end, it is a different developer so they are not indebted to repeat the same game design.
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • RellzRellz Member UncommonPosts: 46
    Oh no, Ive been fool once by neowiz its not going to happen again >:)
  • mandark91mandark91 Member UncommonPosts: 58
    edited July 2019
    I am going to buy everything in that cash shop and nothing can STOP ME!
    Viper482Kyleran
  • JakikJakik Member UncommonPosts: 27

Viper482 said:

Albatroes said:

Here's hoping that those you who are actually hyped for this wont get burned.

Fool me once.....

Anyone who falls for this deserves to get burned. Not hoping they do, but if they do…..can't say I'll feel bad. Sorry, not sorry.

quit whining.. it's a free beta for a free game. there's no money to be lost unless you actually want to give them money. get over yourself.

Quit whining? This has literally been released, re-released, re-re-released, re-re-re-released, and every time it has been nothing but a way for the company to rake in some quick money and then move on, trying to release it on a different platform or market. The game has not been a success in any market and no changes have been made to the game to make it successful.

Also time is far more valuable than money and a lot of people unfamiliar with this scam of a game may waste a lot of time before realizing what it is.
    Viper482
  • hallucigenocidehallucigenocide Member RarePosts: 1,015
    Jakik said:

Viper482 said:

Albatroes said:

Fool me once.....

Anyone who falls for this deserves to get burned. Not hoping they do, but if they do…..can't say I'll feel bad. Sorry, not sorry.

quit whining.. it's a free beta for a free game. there's no money to be lost unless you actually want to give them money. get over yourself.

Quit whining? This has literally been released, re-released, re-re-released, re-re-re-released, and every time it has been nothing but a way for the company to rake in some quick money and then move on, trying to release it on a different platform or market. The game has not been a success in any market and no changes have been made to the game to make it successful.

Also time is far more valuable than money and a lot of people unfamiliar with this scam of a game may waste a lot of time before realizing what it is.
    you'd have a point if it was the exact same game they where peddlin but it's not so you don't.

I had fun once, it was terrible.

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Jakik said:

Viper482 said:

Albatroes said:

Fool me once.....

you'd have a point if it was the exact same game they where peddlin but it's not so you don't.
    True to a point, adding the word 'unleashed' changes everything  :p
    Viper482
    Jakik said:

Viper482 said:

Albatroes said:

Fool me once.....

How is it not the exact same game? Did they start over from scratch after their 5th failed launch and some how magically create a brand new MMO in the last year? I mean they made some major changes to the game when they launched it for NA / EU and yet the same bugs and issues were in the game that were in every other region. Bugs that they literally had already fixed but somehow just said screw it we will release the game with bugs we know exist and know how to fix.
  • BobVaBobVa Member UncommonPosts: 125
    edited July 2019
    Jakik said:
    Jakik said:

Viper482 said:

Albatroes said:

Fool me once.....

How is it not the exact same game? Did they start over from scratch after their 5th failed launch and some how magically create a brand new MMO in the last year? I mean they made some major changes to the game when they launched it for NA / EU and yet the same bugs and issues were in the game that were in every other region. Bugs that they literally had already fixed but somehow just said screw it we will release the game with bugs we know exist and know how to fix.
    Yes, they did started over from scratch ( except maybe some artworks from Bless Online, which are still in place? ). This is also on UE4, which is a very, very big plus in comparation with UE3.

Anyway, calling Bless Unleashed the same game as Bless Online, is like calling Warcraft 3 , same game as Warcraft 2. 

BobVa said:
    Jakik said:
    Jakik said:

Viper482 said:

Albatroes said:

Fool me once.....

Yes, they did started over from scratch ( except maybe some artworks from Bless Online, which are still in place? ). This is also on UE4, which is a very, very big plus in comparation with UE3.

Anyway, calling Bless Unleashed the same game as Bless Online, is like calling Warcraft 3 , same game as Warcraft 2. 

Developing a game from the ground up takes a pretty hefty amount of time. Am I to understand this "Bless Unleased" has been in development for years now but they continued to re-release Bless Online knowing this brand new super great Bless was around the corner? Or is this the same game just moved over to UE4 with better graphics? I would almost be more annoyed knowing I wasted the money I did on Bless Online when a year later a Bless Online 2 was being released...

I do hope you are right though and this game is something different and not just the same garbage on a new engine.
    Jakik said:
    BobVa said:
    Jakik said:
    Jakik said:

Viper482 said:

Albatroes said:

Fool me once.....

Developing a game from the ground up takes a pretty hefty amount of time. Am I to understand this "Bless Unleased" has been in development for years now but they continued to re-release Bless Online knowing this brand new super great Bless was around the corner? Or is this the same game just moved over to UE4 with better graphics? I would almost be more annoyed knowing I wasted the money I did on Bless Online when a year later a Bless Online 2 was being released...

I do hope you are right though and this game is something different and not just the same garbage on a new engine.
    Do you read the words I'm saying? Or you keep with your ..theory that is the same game?! YouTube is your friend. Go and check-out the videos. Now is a problem of "for how long this game was in development" ?! 

Bless Unleash is not the same game as Bless Online. Do they share similarities? Yes, like any other game out there or like any other .."series" of a game. 

I personally can call this Bless 2 and in no way this is Bless Online, moved over to UE4 and voila!
    BobVa said:
    Jakik said:
    BobVa said:
    Jakik said:
    Jakik said:

Viper482 said:

Albatroes said:

Fool me once.....

Do you read the words I'm saying? Or you keep with your ..theory that is the same game?! YouTube is your friend. Go and check-out the videos. Now is a problem of "for how long this game was in development" ?! 

Bless Unleash is not the same game as Bless Online. Do they share similarities? Yes, like any other game out there or like any other .."series" of a game. 

I personally can call this Bless 2 and in no way this is Bless Online, moved over to UE4 and voila!
    I love that people don't seem to know how to converse without attempting to insult or belittle the other person when they disagree :)

Either way I hope you are right, I hope this game is something new and not another cash grab. Don't be so surprised by peoples lack of optimism though considering all that has happened in the past with this franchise.
  • ThumbtackJThumbtackJ Member UncommonPosts: 669
    edited July 2019
    Eh. Downloading now. I'll give it a go. Maybe it'll be fun. Or maybe it'll be hot garbage. Got nothing to lose but some time which I'd waste playing those vidya games anyways.
  • KingNaidKingNaid Member UncommonPosts: 1,875
    What is it like to play a MMORPG on console?

edited July 2019
    Jakik said:
    BobVa said:
    Jakik said:
    BobVa said:
    Jakik said:
    Jakik said:

Viper482 said:

Albatroes said:

Fool me once.....

I love that people don't seem to know how to converse without attempting to insult or belittle the other person when they disagree :)

Either way I hope you are right, I hope this game is something new and not another cash grab. Don't be so surprised by peoples lack of optimism though considering all that has happened in the past with this franchise.
    I love that people keep saying that an orange is the same as an apple. Yes, both are a fruit..but that's it. 

Anyway, you keep "smashing" my words it seems. I never said this game will bring something new to the table, or that this game will not be another cash grab, nor it will not become one. I told you that this is not a copy/paste Bless Online game into the UE4.
  • EinojuhaniLydmanEinojuhaniLydman Newbie CommonPosts: 1

You can't really get hyped over a free 2 play MMO in this .. time and age. Long are the days when hype was real once a MMO entered BETA & Live. 
  • Anirri11Anirri11 Newbie CommonPosts: 1

Sovrath said:

Arterius said:

People understand this game isn't being made by the same company right. I was invited but I sold my xbox and got a PS4 so I couldn't try it if I wanted to

No it's being published by the same company.

It's being developed by Round 8 Studios.

incorrect neowiz published the bless online version as well. they bought the rights from Namco.
  • angaelsangaels Member UncommonPosts: 47
    Pretty horrible business practice by the parent company to fleece the PC players to pay for this.. Made promises to the PC community and never kept them..
  • BonejokerBonejoker Member UncommonPosts: 67
    clearly there is no hype for this game, to recycle the title of the game of bless online which was a real shit no one will try that game again.

let's see how long those keys last, count: 9.228
    Good luck if you try the game and hopefully you will not be disappointed.
    Star Wars: The Old Republic
    Elite: Dangerous
  • flguy147flguy147 Member UncommonPosts: 507
    edited July 2019
    Bonejoker said:
    clearly there is no hype for this game, to recycle the title of the game of bless online which was a real shit no one will try that game again.

let's see how long those keys last, count: 9.228
    Good luck if you try the game and hopefully you will not be disappointed.
    I have been in the last couple betas.  And i think they made a bad business decision keeping the name Bless,  should have made enough changes like races and stuff to differentiate Online vs Unleashed.  I like Bless Unleashed from what i played, my only complaint so far is i am not a fan of the combat which lets face it, that is a big deal.  If they improve that then i am sold on the game design from the what i have seen so far.  Now the monetization model we dont know about yet and just hope they have a sub option like ESO has too.  
    been trying it out a bit. the combat took some time to get used to.. seems like you're meant to look for tells on the mobs and react accordingly rather than the usual whack it til you crack it of most other mmo's(felt kind of similar to Dauntless in some ways).

it could probably go either way for this one. it's not  bad and it's not some revolutionary thing either.

• NeovrallNeovrall Member CommonPosts: 2
    This is for console!? no thanks.
  • TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999

ghanembob said:

PCP9M-Q932C-64F2R-VTC39-JWX4Z

and you can redeem it in the windows store on pc win 10

Yeah but it doesn't work for PC, I just tried it with my own key... oh well

imageimage

• Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,065
    Rofl....so happy to see this getting the attention it deserves. I've seen lesser giveaways get to zero in less than a day. :D  
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
    Viper482 said:
    Rofl....so happy to see this getting the attention it deserves. I've seen lesser giveaways get to zero in less than a day. :D  
    not sure what you're cheering about but since you're likely to feel targeted yet again. this is a beta for a game currently only on xbox with beta codes released on lots of sites.

at least they're not trying to release another title on the already drowning in it platform PC.
    Viper482