Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone play CivCraft?

badermalbadermal Member UncommonPosts: 250
there is a mod in minecraft which is exactly like kingdom wars where we build settlment and raid other settlment  in minecraft world

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505
    Welcome back, long time no see.

Did you finally find a PVP centric game to your liking?

Sounds like maybe....

Cheers!
    Cryomatrix

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• badermalbadermal Member UncommonPosts: 250
    no lol there is nothing good out there tbh 
    iam waiting for wurm online pvp update so see if any worth
    but right now only thing that is good is Minecraft the graphics is bad but it atleast had feature iam asking for lol 
    Been very lean times indeed for more PVP centric MMORPGs, Crowfall might be a game for you,  have you looked into it? (Still in alpha or something though)

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• badermalbadermal Member UncommonPosts: 250
    @Kyleran Crowfall will never release lol it been on Alpha for years 

• agamennagamenn Member UncommonPosts: 67
    Sounds interesting
    edited July 2019
    badermal said:
    @Kyleran Crowfall will never release lol it been on Alpha for years 

"18 more months" has become the mantra, chant it with me...