Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com Discord Server!

2»

Comments

• ketamynaketamyna Member CommonPosts: 4
    New permanent URL: http://www.discord.gg/MMORPGcom 

We are Partnered!
    it says the inv has been expired for me
  • johnnyr86johnnyr86 Member CommonPosts: 7
    you guys are amazing! <3
  • pandamihopandamiho Member CommonPosts: 1

Hey folks!  We're starting up a new Discord server for the MMORPG.com community to use for VOIP and chat during gaming. We've just started it, added some game channels, and would love for you all to come join us. I mean, LITERALLY just started it so the only person in there is probably Bill. :)

Http://www.discord.gg/mmorpgcom - Now a permanent link! 

The server's name is MMORPGcom, and for those who don't know what Discord is, it's basically a free TeamSpeak or Ventrilo with a fantastic UI and a well done phone app as well as desktop app. LINK: http://discordapp.com

@BillMurphy  Is this like the Twitch app? I think I have heard this from other players
  • OrionKnightOrionKnight Member UncommonPosts: 31

pandamiho said:

Hey folks!  We're starting up a new Discord server for the MMORPG.com community to use for VOIP and chat during gaming. We've just started it, added some game channels, and would love for you all to come join us. I mean, LITERALLY just started it so the only person in there is probably Bill. :)

The server's name is MMORPGcom, and for those who don't know what Discord is, it's basically a free TeamSpeak or Ventrilo with a fantastic UI and a well done phone app as well as desktop app. LINK: http://discordapp.com

@BillMurphy  Is this like the Twitch app? I think I have heard this from other players

its like group chat but with microphones xD
  • 1AD71AD7 Member UncommonPosts: 51
    Thank you!
  • rakisseiarakisseia Member CommonPosts: 8
    agreed !!!
  • CalaruilCalaruil Member UncommonPosts: 141
    anyway of linking your account here with my discord account?
  • HyperpsycrowHyperpsycrow Member RarePosts: 913
    Can i have link for discord desktop app

• bestdronesbestdrones Member CommonPosts: 2
    i read all stuff and i appreciate the knowledge you have shared. keep up the good work!
  • 5Trooper5Trooper Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Late to the news of this. Time for me to hop on it! Thanks MMORPG
  • OuTcAzTOuTcAzT Newbie CommonPosts: 2

Count me in, ive been looking for mmorpg group/community/chat :P
  • ColonizerJColonizerJ Newbie CommonPosts: 14
    Count me in :open_mouth:
  • MarkoHenryMarkoHenry Newbie CommonPosts: 4
    Good share!
  • mmorgclashmmorgclash Newbie CommonPosts: 10
    THANKS!
  • markjankomarkjanko Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Who so ever thought of inserting the discord sort off chatting mechanism inside the FPS games is really commendable. 
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,952
    Well I guess this has not been necroed by an adbot again...we shall see. :)
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,982
    edited July 2020
    Post above from Passerby (in case it gets deleted) is priceless.

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• nilton654nilton654 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Chatting with friends and rivals while gaming? I think that could make it even more interesting. :)
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,952
    nilton654 said:
    Chatting with friends and rivals while gaming? I think that could make it even more interesting. :)
    Yes, and they love adbots on Discord, why don't you all go there. :)
  • paulsmithusapaulsmithusa Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    edited October 2023

c

• jasmin22jasmin22 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Join the MMORPG.com Discord Server for an immersive gaming community experience! Connect with fellow MMO enthusiasts, share strategies, and embark on epic virtual adventures together. Level up your gaming camaraderie now!
  • petercgeelanpetercgeelan Newbie CommonPosts: 1

Complaining the same to family members will lead to more tension since a woman facing harassment by a man is still not considered as the victim by some section of society.