Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Weekend of Gaming

2»

Comments

• CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    edited July 2019
    Family day on July 4th, did manage to play some SC 2 but the game is so intense I can't even play it if i'm a bit tired. 

I work on 7/5/19 and then i have family obligations all weekend so it will be tough to play anything. I also cannot play video games around my soon-to-be 4 yo because he is too distracting and it no longer becomes fun. 

However, if i didn't have family obligations, i'd be SC 2 and streaming with Red Bull to keep me going but alas, I cannot. 

I'm a one game at a time guy like Kyleran and SC 2 is it. 
    JeffSpicoli
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    @MikeB I have Civ 6 but I still play Civ 5 instead. It just never clicked with me but I haven't played it for a few months. What have they added recently to improve it?

I'm currently working my way through D3 seasonal in the EU server to unlock the stash tab after having done it on the NA server.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• GutlardGutlard Member RarePosts: 1,019
    I'll be in ESO. Just dinged 20 in 2nd area, and still only halfway through it....may ding 50 in 3rd area if this keeps up!

If I get burned out of ESO I'll be back in Kingdoms of Amalur playing my Mage, and putting all points into Mage.

Gut Out!
    Iselin[Deleted User]

What, me worry?

• SamhaelSamhael Member RarePosts: 1,498
    Maybe the Spiderman movie. Definitely some City of Heroes. Work is so quiet right now, I'm tempted to log in and see if anyone wants to do a quick Summer Blockbuster.
    JeffSpicoli
  • JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    Now that freedom BBQ day is over i can enjoy some me time. Division 2 has really got its meat hooks in me, takin down  Antwatfa baddies never gets old, the gunplay is just so dam enjoyable. I'd like to give (dont laugh) cooking simulator a spin which i haven't tried out yet and has been sitting in my Steam library for weeks, Im a big fan of sims. O yeah i finally bought the DLC for xcom2 so I'd like to try that as well, but thats a time sink in itself i dont even want to start another xcom playthrough until im bored out of mind.
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Gutlard said:
    I'll be in ESO. Just dinged 20 in 2nd area, and still only halfway through it....may ding 50 in 3rd area if this keeps up!

If I get burned out of ESO I'll be back in Kingdoms of Amalur playing my Mage, and putting all points into Mage.

Gut Out!
    I still go back to Amalur now and then. You've inspired me to reload it... got to go sharpen my Chakrams 
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Iselin said:
    Gutlard said:

Gut Out!
    I still go back to Amalur now and then. You've inspired me to reload it... got to go sharpen my Chakrams 
    KoA is such a great game , we should hear some good news from THQ Nordic soon

[Deleted User]
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,015
    edited July 2019
    Iselin said:
    Gutlard said:

Gut Out!
    I've still been playing my "2nd runthrough" (first one I just stopped as I felt the pacing was off).

Been making my way through it slowly but surely.

I should add, I love the lore and some of the visuals are absolutely beautiful. 
    Gutlard
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
    Scorchien said:
    Iselin said:
    Gutlard said:

Gut Out!
    KoA is such a great game , we should hear some good news from THQ Nordic soon

Yeah, if a remastered version comes out I'll definitely buy it, but I'd really like a sequel!! And ultimately a MMORPG!

Gut Out!
    [Deleted User]

What, me worry?

Iselin said:
    Gutlard said:

Gut Out!
    Yay! Have fun! I have the DLC's for it, but never made it that far. This time I'm finishing it damn it!

Gut Out!

What, me worry?