Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Big Sales & Big GTA$ for the Holiday Weekend in Grand Theft Auto Online - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageBig Sales & Big GTA$ for the Holiday Weekend in Grand Theft Auto Online - MMORPG.com

Nothing says "holiday in America" like sales galore and Grand Theft Auto Online isn't immune. Throughout the coming few days, GTAO players can score up to 40% off of a number of vehicles as well as earn sweet, sweet loot through a number of in-game activities including Smugglers Sell Missions, Gunrunning Sell Missions, Biker Sell Missions and Special Cargo Sell Missions. Even more can be earned in Client Jobs and the Missile Base Series.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    edited July 2019
    The only thing missing from this getup is a plastic kiddie pool and a domestic assault charge.

GTA ONLINE has become a big RolePlay thing no ? Whenever i see people playing this on Twitch they are usually roleplaying as a parking lot attendee or a paramedic. I can't do the RP thing. I tried for the first time last weekend in a NeverWinter Nights PW (persistent world) . Its not that I can't do it, I actually do it very well, my problem is I can't stay in one character. One minute Im a valiant knight saying "Yes Milady" the next im a arrogant sell sword commanding someone to "fetch my healing pack BOY!" From town begger to Mayor i just cant choose one personality, Maybe i should roleplay the village Schizo with multiple personality disorder ? That might work.

Hey, I'd rather be a little weird then mostly boring... right
    • Aloha Mr Hand !