Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Important ! Google Doc's Leaked

Prime_DirectivePrime_Directive Member RarePosts: 1,303
Google for the last 2 and half years  have been working hard, to suppress our freedoms, 

Not Political, but does have political overtones.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/
There is a multiverse inside our minds which millions live.
#BoycottChina
Reticulata

Comments

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,047
    I think it has more to do with the EU influencing the tech companies. The regulation from 2.5 years ago made alot of smaller online companies completely block off the EU.
  • Prime_DirectivePrime_Directive Member RarePosts: 1,303
    edited June 26
    Cleffy said:
    I think it has more to do with the EU influencing the tech companies. The regulation from 2.5 years ago made alot of smaller online companies completely block off the EU.
    Go//ogee has created an "a.I." that trying to push a certain view point, while pushing out view points "google" deems bad for society. Watch the video , and spread it please.
    Reticulata
    #BoycottChina
  • CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,047
    The first iteration of that AI started banning left wing activists and not many right wing activists which is why they originally pulled it. I think it's difficult for them to teach it to discriminate against a political ideology.
  • Prime_DirectivePrime_Directive Member RarePosts: 1,303
    edited June 28
    Cleffy said:
    The first iteration of that AI started banning left wing activists and not many right wing activists which is why they originally pulled it. I think it's difficult for them to teach it to discriminate against a political ideology.
    If you watch the video, you see google themselves say they are pushing an agenda and creating a society they think is "fair"

Please don't comment until you watch the video. Do guess at the contents, watch it. 
    #BoycottChina
  • jackwl89jackwl89 Newbie CommonPosts: 6
    Wow, I'm gonna check this out
  • ReticulataReticulata Member UncommonPosts: 98
    edited July 23
    This is why everyone is switching to DuckDuckGo privacy search engine and Bitchute free speech video platform. All the banned creators are there with massive followings. Minds is the new free speech FB alt and GAB replaces Twitter.

SOE changes name to Daybreak games, cause dey break games.