Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sony Will Have No Hand in Development...

Tuor7Tuor7 Member RarePosts: 982

Yeah, that's like saying the US had no hand in setting up the current Iraqi government, and isn't pulling the strings right this minute.

Of course SoE will have a hand in it. And eventually, they're more than likely going to own it outright.

All you Brad fanbois can bray all you want about his statements, but you're convincing no one but yourselves. SoE is part of Sony, and they are *way* better at conducting business negotations and contracts than Brad or anyone Brad is likely to be able to afford to hire.

I doubt, however, that Brad cares all that much. Except, maybe, about what this does to his credibility. In that respect, I can understand why he's trying to defend his actions and not just walk away laughing while holding a fat wad of cash.

Yeah, SoE may not be totally in control RIGHT NOW, but I personally have no doubt that they will be eventually.

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.

Comments

• swiftflowswiftflow Member Posts: 239
    I just wanted to respond to your thread and laugh at you because you're a leftwing moonbat.  I didn't make it past the first sentence.
  • angerrangerr Member Posts: 865

yeah because we all know soe is so much more rich and powerful than freaking Microsoft *rolls eyes*

BTW i love your originality with that clich

read this http://www.vanguardsoh.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1044304#post1044304 then come back and talk to me about the vanguard/soe fiasco.....

• beautyisinbeautyisin Member Posts: 405

Originally posted by Tuor7

Yeah, that's like saying the US had no hand in setting up the current Iraqi government, and isn't pulling the strings right this minute.
    Of course SoE will have a hand in it. And eventually, they're more than likely going to own it outright.
    All you Brad fanbois can bray all you want about his statements, but you're convincing no one but yourselves. SoE is part of Sony, and they are *way* better at conducting business negotations and contracts than Brad or anyone Brad is likely to be able to afford to hire.
    I doubt, however, that Brad cares all that much. Except, maybe, about what this does to his credibility. In that respect, I can understand why he's trying to defend his actions and not just walk away laughing while holding a fat wad of cash.
    Yeah, SoE may not be totally in control RIGHT NOW, but I personally have no doubt that they will be eventually.
    Fool me once, shame on you.
    Fool me twice, shame on me.

Totally agree, even if this wasn't the case anybody that has any experience with soe certainly does not want to be funding their vacations, distribution and advertising, total creative control, whatever.

• Tuor7Tuor7 Member RarePosts: 982

Originally posted by swiftflow
    I just wanted to respond to your thread and laugh at you because you're a leftwing moonbat.  I didn't make it past the first sentence. image

Thanks for proving my point.

• beautyisinbeautyisin Member Posts: 405

Originally posted by swiftflow
    I just wanted to respond to your thread and laugh at you because you're a leftwing moonbat.  I didn't make it past the first sentence.

I dont think making a factual comment about something is any indication to someone's political alignment,

• Tuor7Tuor7 Member RarePosts: 982

[quote]Originally posted by angerr
    [b]yeah because we all know soe is so much more rich and powerful than freaking Microsoft *rolls eyes*[/quote]

Yeah, Microsoft is powerful and big as well. But they don't have the same sort of record that SoE has. They are *not* equivalent.

[quote]BTW i love your originality with that clich

• angerrangerr Member Posts: 865

Originally posted by Tuor7

yeah because we all know soe is so much more rich and powerful than freaking Microsoft *rolls eyes*

Yeah, Microsoft is powerful and big as well. But they don't have the same sort of record that SoE has. They are *not* equivalent.

BTW i love your originality with that clich

read this http://www.vanguardsoh.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1044304#post1044304 then come back and talk to me about the vanguard/soe fiasco.....