Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2 Players Invited to Select the Next PvP & WvW Weapon Set - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageGuild Wars 2 Players Invited to Select the Next PvP & WvW Weapon Set - MMORPG.com

The Guild Wars 2 site has been updated to give players a chance to help select the next weapon set coming to WvW and PvP. There are four different names to choose from: Mist Champion's Weapon Set; Mist Lord's Weapon Set; Gilded Weapon Set; and Elegant Weapon Set. Players can voice their opinion on the Guild Wars 2 forum.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Post edited by SBFord on

Comments

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    It's only picking the name. The set will be the same no matter what it's called.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584

It's only picking the name. The set will be the same no matter what it's called.

I wouldn't doubt they would buff said set so it could be the new "meta" for a time
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
    edited July 2019

I wouldn't doubt they would buff said set so it could be the new "meta" for a time
    Not really possible with their itemization though, is it? You choose the stats and the sigils yourself which are, along with the loot tiers for stats, standardized across the entire game. It's not even possible for them to buff items based on their own rule sets. Every exotic/ascended/legendary weapon has the exact same stats compared to every other of the same tier.
    mmolou
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584

Not really possible with their itemization though, is it? You choose the stats and the sigils yourself which are, along with the loot tiers for stats, standardized across the entire game. It's not even possible for them to buff items based on their own rule sets. Every exotic/ascended/legendary weapon has the exact same stats compared to every other of the same tier.

they can the skill set
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.

they can the skill set

It's just skins for the existing weapon types, it's not a new weapon type.
  • Cesard666Cesard666 Member UncommonPosts: 8
    So, no Axey McAxeface?