Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server Types and gameplay options

pupurunpupurun Member UncommonPosts: 561
I was wondering if someone can give me a quick rundown on the server types that exist and what goes down on each?
Also i am in EU so is there a good connection for EU servers?

Comments

• goboygogoboygo Member RarePosts: 2,141
    Okay this is easy.

PVP full loot.

I think that about sums it up.
  • pupurunpupurun Member UncommonPosts: 561
    i knew about the pvp..Just wondering if there were any different types of PVP servers (with protected buildings or no full loot etc)

• RexKushmanRexKushman Member RarePosts: 639
    pupurun said:
    i knew about the pvp..Just wondering if there were any different types of PVP servers (with protected buildings or no full loot etc)

Short answer.. Yes.

The game is very customizable by the server owner. There are pretty much any type of servers you can think of.. unrestricted pvp, pvp without raiding, RP, pve etc.. The trick is finding one that suits your preferred play style. I would suggest using the reddit or the official forums to find server lists.

Rust is by far one of my favorite games of the last decade. 

• pupurunpupurun Member UncommonPosts: 561
    thanks for the info bro. Appreciate it!
    RexKushman
  • croptetroncroptetron Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    I was asking the same question. Tnx for the replies. 
  • goddyhevilgoddyhevil Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited April 2022
    The thread’s old, but I just wanted to ask what is better to start within this game? I’ve seen the trailer, and they look good for me, but I’m not sure if I’ll be able to start easily. Also, I don’t want to pay for the game that will just be on my Steam shelf forever.  I like PvP and survival games, so I thought this might be good for me. I’ve even already found a good place to buy skins at totalrust.com.  Is the skin system similar to the one in CS GO? Also, will it be possible to sell the skins I’ve got in the game for real money? That would be cool.
    Post edited by goddyhevil on