Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ArcheAge Sends Players Off to the Eastern Hiram Mountains - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageArcheAge Sends Players Off to the Eastern Hiram Mountains - MMORPG.com

The patch notes for the Echoes of Hiram update to ArcheAge have been published on the game's official site. Most notably, players will be taking off for the Eastern Hiram mountains and enjoy a new level 55 cap (up from 34). In addition, players can compete for a place on the leaderboard to "show the highest Ancestral level on a server". Those who are below the average level on the Top 20 leaderboard will get a spiffy hunting buff to help out when leveling.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• RenndRennd Member UncommonPosts: 37
    "and enjoy a new level 55 cap (up from 34)"
    You may want to edit this a bit. They increased the ancestor levels not just the level cap.

Level cap was already 55.
    MissingSignal
  • KitsunamiKitsunami Member UncommonPosts: 101
    I wish this was worth playing I really do. I miss archeage but it's so heavily p2w it's not worth it
    Tenohiradoomexvelimirius
  • ScellowScellow Member RarePosts: 398
    they missed the opportunity to restart from scratch with sub only servers without cash-shop when they changed company.. such a great game..
  • PARTIESPLAYINPARTIESPLAYIN Member UncommonPosts: 55
    edited June 2019
    Yah I'll never touch this game again, unless if by some miracle they remove the having to be premium to own land/homes in the game and the cap on labor. I hate both those things with a passion more so even then the p2w . Of course getting stomped on by most everyone I enguage in combat with because of huge gear score gaps sucks royally. Because otherwise I rather enjoyed the game.
    doomexvelimiriusasnow
  • ArrathorArrathor Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    Stop with this P2W already. You clearly haven't played the game for a long time. Most of it is gone and you can easily progress and get great gear just by grinding mobs or doing dungeons. So please try it, instead of repeating old slogans.... Since the return of Jake Song the game is going in the right direction, still not without flaws, but the difference is huge
    MissingSignaldoomexvelimirius
  • doomexdoomex Member UncommonPosts: 150
    Archeage sends players off to the bank account balance. /shrug
    velimirius
  • asnowasnow Member UncommonPosts: 43

Yah I'll never touch this game again, unless if by some miracle they remove the having to be premium to own land/homes in the game and the cap on labor. I hate both those things with a passion more so even then the p2w . Of course getting stomped on by most everyone I enguage in combat with because of huge gear score gaps sucks royally. Because otherwise I rather enjoyed the game.

Dude, you have to be premium to own land... Because if its was f2P lands, bro u 'de never get any xDDD
  • CynehildCynehild Member UncommonPosts: 102
    Been reading some positive stuff about the game in the past few months. Downloading now to try it out.