Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ring of Elysium Officially Launches on Steam - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageRing of Elysium Officially Launches on Steam - MMORPG.com

Aurora Studios has announced that Ring of Elysium has officially launched into retail release on Steam. The big day comes along with the new game mode, Ashen Eye. To celebrate release, all players will receive a new weapon skin as well as equipment appearances.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• killmaxskikillmaxski Member UncommonPosts: 25
    This isn't a video game. It is a means of China to spy on you. Seriously, just look at the steam reviews. This crap should be removed.
    Alomarswaghole
  • black9iceblack9ice Member UncommonPosts: 154

This isn't a video game. It is a means of China to spy on you. Seriously, just look at the steam reviews. This crap should be removed.

Yep, Tencent at it directly, First release of the game had a complete report of your whole machine being sent to China, complete memory dump. They promptly removed said features after some backlash, but its still basically there. Yet people will download and install anything they can click on these days.

Explain stuff like this to most end users and they don't care, had quite a few 20 somethings tell me flat out, they liked the game and DON'T care about spyware, ROFL....
    Scotetlar
  • Rain_DeathravenRain_Deathraven Member UncommonPosts: 87

black9ice said:

Yep, Tencent at it directly, First release of the game had a complete report of your whole machine being sent to China, complete memory dump. They promptly removed said features after some backlash, but its still basically there. Yet people will download and install anything they can click on these days.

Explain stuff like this to most end users and they don't care, had quite a few 20 somethings tell me flat out, they liked the game and DON'T care about spyware, ROFL....

Im really afected that they steal my pc specification......
    black9ice

black9ice said:

Thank you for proving my point... rofl
  • ScellowScellow Member RarePosts: 398

black9ice said:

It's not just a spyware, they also steal the economy of your country, but that you refuse to see it, as long as you can enjoy free p2w games right ? :)
    edited June 2019

Scellow said:

black9ice said:

It's not just a spyware, they also steal the economy of your country, but that you refuse to see it, as long as you can enjoy free p2w games right ? :)

They did not steal a dam thing, it is right in the EULA people click past and do not ready. They explicitly state what information they can and will gather, and yes everything contained in RAM at the time they decide. But yep, keep making fun of the situation, lol
  • CynehildCynehild Member UncommonPosts: 102
    Then just don't play Chinese games, guys. Geez Westerners are so sensitive. The game is fine in Asia anyway.
    swaghole3dom