Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do they still cheat in this game?

renky77renky77 Member UncommonPosts: 16
As far as I know, people still can and do use cheats on Russian server. For example teleport, quite good if you prepared tons of packs. Can they use cheats in EU server? I just wonder whether I should try this game once more.

Comments

• renky77renky77 Member UncommonPosts: 16
    Erm... No one's playing ArcheAge these days or what?  :D
    sumdumguy1
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    edited April 2019
    Not really all the whales abandoned ship like 2-3 years ago at least the game was completely ruined by Trion Worlds in multiple ways than one especially server mergers and people losing land.
    rawfox
  • iixviiiixiixviiiix Member RarePosts: 2,256
    I drop this game when they abandon obsidian and add hiram grind .
  • chaihaichaihai Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    yeah losing lang was the final straw really, it was great while it lasted.
  • vegetableoilvegetableoil Member RarePosts: 768
    I stopped playing this game, because I pay and didn't get a land. waited for 3 months. every time I go for land grab some mysterious player who are not even on the spot keep getting the lands, it is probably the same today. that is my last straw why pay for a game where land is so important for crafting, but you can't get it.
    Kylerancheyane
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    I stopped playing this game, because I pay and didn't get a land. waited for 3 months. every time I go for land grab some mysterious player who are not even on the spot keep getting the lands, it is probably the same today. that is my last straw why pay for a game where land is so important for crafting, but you can't get it.
    This is such a moronic problem. Why wouldn't the developer fix this obvious exploit.
    Chamber of Chains