Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What Are You Waiting For? - Bill Murphy - MMORPG.com

13»

Comments

• iixviiiixiixviiiix Member RarePosts: 2,256
    edited June 2019
    window mixed reality with better graphic .
  • ExistentialistExistentialist Member UncommonPosts: 58
    - Cricket World Cup
    - Tour de France
    - AFL Finals
    - holiday in Singapore

- chipping away at BDO and LOTRO between my Diablo 3 season sprints
    - hoping a New World update isn't too far away
    - PS: its midwinter here :)
  • moshramoshra Member RarePosts: 400
    Never understand what makes a male character in korea needs so much armor, but the female magically has the ability repel attacks with lingere ?
    It isnt just Korean games thank you very much
    Yeah, how bigoted and ignorant of you.
  • bonzoso21bonzoso21 Member UncommonPosts: 380
    Apparently I already forgot all the release dates announced at E3, but I don't think there was really anything right around the corner that I was planning to jump into on Day 1 (I remember March 2020 is a big month). I'm still subbed to WoW and will check out the new patch tomorrow, but other than that it's backlog time for awhile, which is just fine because the backlog is huge.
  • MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    What am I waiting on?  The more I see of pending MMORPG projects, the more I am convinced that no one has even started working on a game I will want to play.  So, to avoid giving myself a conniption, I am waiting on nothing.

Blaze_Rocker

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• moshramoshra Member RarePosts: 400
    BadSpock said:
    Viper482 said:
    @BillMurphy I am with you on FFXIV brother, been my experience too, but just picked it back up and it's much better at later levels now than the earlier experience. You can boost jobs to 60 and skip story to then for under $20 now too if you don't mind that, let's you jump into Stormblood, at least

Have you tried Red Mage? Starts at level 50 after a very short intro quest to unlock it. Must have a disciple of magic at level 50 or greater. Been my favorite class so far. Not complicated to play, but dynamic enough to not be boring easy as well. Mix of range (majority of time) and some short jump in melee and backflip back out to range, both single target and AOE. Actually the most fun I've had with a class in FFXIV. Will see if it lasts!
    RDM got me from 50 to 70 and finishing the MSQ :smile:

It's a fun job!

I have to actually focus on enmity when playing my pally when there is a RDM in my group.