Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you playing?

Comments

• ShaddyDaddyShaddyDaddy Member UncommonPosts: 192
    Rhygarth said:
    nothing....no game out atm is worth my time
    Nothing at all? Does nostalgia not ever tickle your fancy? I see a lot of throwbacks in the thread for sure!
    Diablo III !
    Yep, got it on sale and I'm actually having fun.
    Beside that, WoW and ESO of course.
    And the usual with my new Pimax 8K VR Headset, Assetto Corsa and Elite Dangerous.
    I just want to say, I have lurked on this forum for years, and your profile pic is by FAR my favorite one. I was super pumped when he said they were gonna do a Star Trek where Picard is older and the main character. https://trekmovie.com/2019/03/04/more-production-details-for-star-trek-picard-series-emerge-including-possible-title/ for reference.
  • AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    Grim Dawn since my characters vanished might as well start again.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

Akulas said:
    Grim Dawn since my characters vanished might as well start again.
    Whhhhaaaattt? Why did they vanish? Great game, btw. I haven't bought the newest expansion. Is it worth it?
  • psychosiz1psychosiz1 Member UncommonPosts: 200
    SWTOR, GW2, and MLB18 on the PS4
    ShaddyDaddy
    SWTOR, GW2, and MLB18 on the PS4
    What would you say is your favorite?
  • AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 5,085
    I play "wait for the next MMO that I actually would like playing".

Unfortunately Vanguard: Saga of Heroes has raised my standards very high.
  • PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,072
    ...and my third Distance map is up, "Type M":

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1778548725

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

• agamennagamenn Member UncommonPosts: 67
    Waiting for a new mmo
  • IsilithTehrothIsilithTehroth Member RarePosts: 616
    Rimworld, Kenshi, tried Albion with the clan, but the game suffers from the month boredom syndrome. All these crowdfunded mmorpgs but all of them are trash and/or not developed and far from launch.

MurderHerd

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    Dragon Quest XI and Octopath traveler. My (improbable) goal is to finish both before July 19th (MUA3 release). 
    [Deleted User]
  • UtinniUtinni Member EpicPosts: 2,209
    Teamfight Tactics, TAKP Server EQ, Pathfinder : Kingmaker
  • RexKushmanRexKushman Member RarePosts: 639
    Mordhau

Unfortunately Summer is busy season at work and with a recent promotion I have very little gaming time atm. Aside from being a fantastic game, Mordhau fits my schedule perfectly right now.

• bonzoso21bonzoso21 Member UncommonPosts: 380
    In the last month: WoW, Spider-Man PS4, Life Is Strange, NHL '19, Tetris 99. 
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    sigh,gaming has gone so south,i am not interested in anything new right now.I enjoy Atlas but most of the good servers are shut  down so i am left playing very old FF games,FF3 in particular or Langrisser 2 Shining Force 3.

I pop in once awhile and play some Hearthstone but lost interest there as well.

Everything is  dota this and arpg's that and mobas ,not interested in any of that.Some games built on promises,not interested in deceptive devs either.Tons and tons of cash shops,i rather play nothing at all than support a developer running cash shops.

It seems studios have run out of ideas,absolutely nothing is creative anymore,tons of copy cat low budget games.Filling in spare time with loads of sports and movies,gaming has let me down big time.
    Aeander[Deleted User]

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• IsilithTehrothIsilithTehroth Member RarePosts: 616
    Wizardry said:
    sigh,gaming has gone so south,i am not interested in anything new right now.I enjoy Atlas but most of the good servers are shut  down so i am left playing very old FF games,FF3 in particular or Langrisser 2 Shining Force 3.

I pop in once awhile and play some Hearthstone but lost interest there as well.

Everything is  dota this and arpg's that and mobas ,not interested in any of that.Some games built on promises,not interested in deceptive devs either.Tons and tons of cash shops,i rather play nothing at all than support a developer running cash shops.

It seems studios have run out of ideas,absolutely nothing is creative anymore,tons of copy cat low budget games.Filling in spare time with loads of sports and movies,gaming has let me down big time.
    Try Rimworld and/or Kenshi. Very indie gems that excel better than anything else in its genre/genres. Gaming is in a bad spot in terms of AAA. Indie games seem to be where anything innovative and fresh is coming from. Movies are trash too. I mean every other movie is a remake, lame ass attempt to pander to your nostalgia and end of just ruining the franchise/prior movies.
    Sovrath

MurderHerd

• bangndri20bangndri20 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    PUBG, Mobile Legends, Dota Underlords
    .Daftarkiu
  • SirAgravaineSirAgravaine Member RarePosts: 520
    In order of frequency/time played:
    League of Legends
    Apex Legends
    Path of Exile
    God of War
    Witcher 3
    Skyrim

and apparently in order of length of the title... 
    [Deleted User]Phaserlight
  • dmiiceukdmiiceuk Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    I often play Black Desert. This base help me to pump up my skills.  And there is such a useful thing here.https://bddatabase.net/us/skillcalc/
     B) 
  • delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    FarCry 5 a second time
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    Stardew Valley
    A couple of Idle games on Kongregate
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    Starcraft 2 . . . the game is more frustrating than golf. I've been playing like crap of late . . . lose too many games I should win, i need to read more and study more and play more, but i guess it's okay for the first 2-3 months, but i want to hit platinum, the leagues go like this. 

Bronze - silver - gold - platinum - diamond - master - grandmaster

i plan to hit platinum before august but my work schedule is absurd as usual and with a wife and kid a lot of free time goes away to being a family man. Streaming takes a hit because i only stream when i feel good which is rare these days because I work so much. 

Anyway, SC 2 is frustrating, it makes me competitive which i like and hate at the same time. 

Happy 4th. 
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    I managed to finagle the budget a bit, and came away from the Steam Summer sale with several new playthings to clutter up the desktop put into my regular schedule.
    • Baldur's Gate I: Extended Edition, Baldur's Gate II: Extended Edition.  Played both of these, but wanted a version where I didn't need to swap out disk anymore.  Also, my BG2 disks have disappeared.
    • Marble Age.  One missing from my collection of 'spreadsheet strategy' from Clarus Victoria.
    • Pathfinder: Kingmaker.  More RPG.  Hoping to get some good solo gaming from this.
    • Surviving Mars.  A city builder by Paradox.  I'll probably regret this when I get swamped by countless DLC, but it's done.  Maybe I can convince myself that DLC = open-ended.
    • The Storm Guard: Darkness is Coming.  A tactical fantasy game.  Looks good so far.

I managed to trim these off my Wishlist, all at better than 50% discount.

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• GutlardGutlard Member RarePosts: 1,019
    ESO with a side of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. This should keep me busy for months....unless I get sidetracked AGAIN.  :*

Gut Out!
    Sovrathklash2def

What, me worry?

• BluelinerBlueliner Member UncommonPosts: 158
    City of heroes, but the nostalgia is wearing off and I'll likely quit and go back to looking again.

gunklacker