Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Astellia Closed Beta Key Giveaway! - MMORPG.com

Comments

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503

Closed Beta One Overview

Jun-20-2019  announcements
    Closed Beta One Overview

Greetings Astellians,

Our first Closed Beta Test is almost here! As we promised, today we are excited to explain the purpose of CBT-1. First we want to make it clear, for Astellia, the CBT Phase will focus on testing the servers performance, PvE Progression, and collecting user data to support our future content plans.  

We’d like to highlight that during this beta, not all aspects of the game client will match our intended launch specifications. One such example is the tutorial system, which will mirror the version available during the KR launch. The reasoning behind this, is to provide the Developers with data in order to dial in on improvements to these systems in the Western version. This means your support in testing these elements will be invaluable, and we encourage you to share your personal insights with us.

PvE Progression Testing

For the first 5 days of CBT-1 you will be able to play the game in its default state, this will allow us to measure progression speed, determine problematic areas, and overall give us a baseline for how the various game systems are being used. Beyond this general information, we’re also going to be paying close attention to how normal and legendary dungeons are performing. Our concern here is gear progression, we want to make sure that the progression from normal to legendary dungeons is both challenging and rewarding. To support this on Saturday we will enable a Special NPC that will level your character to level 50 and provide a set of suitable equipment. Please note to use the Level-Up NPC your character will need to be level ten or higher.

Technical Stress Test

For the Technical Stress Test we do not need you to take any special actions other than to play the game as you normally would. All CBT-1 participants will be connecting to our NA Servers, we do this to apply as much pressure to the system as possible, however we want to make it very clear that we will have separate servers for NA & EU, and this setup is done specifically for testing purposes.

Pre-Download

Being able to download the game in advance has been an on-going request since CBT was announced, and we are happy to provide this option. The CBT-1 Client will be available for download on Thursday, June 20th. We are targeting for this service to be available in the afternoon PST.

Beyond testing these points and collecting gameplay information, we are excited to show you our first wave of combat improvements that include active dodging as well as the improved animations, our new in-game wiki, performance improvements and more. This is a major step forward for Astellia, and we thank all of you who have supported us this far, it has been incredible working with all of you as we prepare Astellia for launch.
    - The Astellia Team

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Pff what to do a few days before shadowbringers?

WoW 8.2, bdo shai, cbt astellia  :tired_face:
    Buschkatze

• wozzerdeanwozzerdean Member UncommonPosts: 20
    Anyone have a spare key Please, ^_^
  • bowchicabowwowbowchicabowwow Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Can somebody send me a key please? I don't have one :(

Thank you for whoever's kindness.

[email protected]
  • BobVaBobVa Member UncommonPosts: 125
    So, question : How is this game performing in KR , RU and/or wherever is already released ?! Is it still healthy in terms of population?
  • jitter77jitter77 Member UncommonPosts: 512
    If anyone has a key they are not going to use can you please PM me it.

Thanks
  • OkyussOkyuss Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Desgraça, lost it! pls send me one key! '-'
  • HawksterHawkster Member UncommonPosts: 57
    Can someone tell me if this is a WASD movement game only, mouse movement, or a combination? Thanks
  • KyrelKyrel Member UncommonPosts: 11
    If anyone has a key that they can spare I'll gladly take it, thanks.
  • TybostTybost Member UncommonPosts: 629
    edited June 2019
    The game is all about huge boobs and slave Loli collection, gender-lock is a must!

and a Loli mage.

SOLD.

Post edited by Tybost on
    sweet I got it to work, thanks
  • MarikAzemus34MarikAzemus34 Member CommonPosts: 1
    edited June 2019
    Never mind, seems the giveaway is long over.
  • yonpachiyonpachi Member UncommonPosts: 191
    Anyone have spare/unused key pls!
  • ZerugZerug Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Thanks
  • PisuxaPisuxa Member UncommonPosts: 2
    moreeeeee keys plz
  • goboygogoboygo Member RarePosts: 2,141
    LrdEtrius said:

If there's gender locks, I'm not playing that shit. Why on earth do dev teams do that. So lazy.

You should probably skip it like the rest of us, normal people. The game is all about huge boobs and slave Loli collection, gender-lock is a must!

There's 2 male classes, a tank and an assassin. 2 female: archer/healer and a Loli mage.
    But isnt that what we expect from todays F2P, Cash Shop, Fail Stack Crafting, Eastern MMO?  But the Loli is robotic so its okay.

Hopefully its not everything in my Eastern MMO avoidance check list but I doubt I'm wrong.
  • punahoupunahou Member UncommonPosts: 15
    edited June 2019
    goboygo said:
    LrdEtrius said:

If there's gender locks, I'm not playing that shit. Why on earth do dev teams do that. So lazy.

You should probably skip it like the rest of us, normal people. The game is all about huge boobs and slave Loli collection, gender-lock is a must!

There's 2 male classes, a tank and an assassin. 2 female: archer/healer and a Loli mage.
    But isnt that what we expect from todays F2P, Cash Shop, Fail Stack Crafting, Eastern MMO?  But the Loli is robotic so its okay.

Hopefully its not everything in my Eastern MMO avoidance check list but I doubt I'm wrong.
    this is incorrect
    Astellia for the western market is unlocking the gender restrictions

and what'the big deal with cash shops?

FTP games have to be able to sustain themselves-- you pick your poison-- mos sub or cash shop.

also as an older player who started way back with EQ1-- I can afford to pay for cash shop items--

and Im all for cash shop items that give exp boots and leveling advantages.
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584

LrdEtrius said:

so like Ayka? there is that anime game too aura kingdom
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
    This game took forever to install and that is an understatement.  I started it at 1:30am EST yesterday and at 5am it was 80% downloaded, but only 7% installed.  Luckily it finished while I was at work.  I only played like 10 mins and I shut the game off.....I was really tired so I will give it another go, but first impression was not good. 
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549
    I played the game for about 3 hrs today....... don't like it but the graphics are pretty. Seems generic and linear, uninstalled.

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• niwer31niwer31 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    please can have astellia key?
  • AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,615
    Who cares if Classes are Gender Locked? I don't care if I have to play Males in games as long as the game content is good and fun.
    What bearing do the looks have on your success?
    Unless there is something like "Male characters do more damage than female characters" as an example, it should be a Non-Issue.

"My Fantasy is having two men at once...

One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

---------------------------

"A good man can make you feel sexy,

strong and able to take on the whole world...

oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."

• XilzikXilzik Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Thanks!
  • dinogndinogn Member UncommonPosts: 45

LrdEtrius said:

The gender is supposed (or planned) to be removed.

Source:
    https://www.astellia-mmo.com/news/view/developer-diary-say-bye-bye-gender-locks
  • foxgirlfoxgirl Member RarePosts: 485
    thanks.