Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr - TheHiveLeader - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited June 2019 in Videos Discussion

imageThe Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr - TheHiveLeader - MMORPG.com

The Elder Scrolls Online's newest expansion Elsweyr has finally released! TheHiveLeader has finally had some time to work up his thoughts on it. Yeah, I know I'm a bit late on this one, but better late than never...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Great video as always. I agree they missed something in not making it a pet class. Might as well have added it as another skill line like mages guild or psijic skill lines. Polka music would be wild in this and a lot of other games. :-)

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• DarkagesDarkages Member UncommonPosts: 96
    Yeah i would have to agree with the Necromancer class not having a pet or pets as a missed opportunity. But i am enjoying the expansion either way.
  • GutlardGutlard Member RarePosts: 1,019
    I'll get to ESO someday.....someday.

Gut Out!

What, me worry?

• SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698
    They made the necromancer to close to the animist or whatever it was called on DAoC. The necro should have been a pet class but I'm not to high with mine yet so I don't know if every pet lasts only a few seconds or not. So far the gameplay seems a bit clunky on a casting necro.. melee necro is pretty sweet though.

I would be okay for a skeleton to last 30 seconds and a zombie to send in to explode for a dot.
  • DarkswormDarksworm Member RarePosts: 1,081

Gutlard said:

I'll get to ESO someday.....someday.

Gut Out!

Have it on PC and PS4. Wish I could give it away to you.
  • WizbuizWizbuiz Member UncommonPosts: 215
    That ain't a dragon it's a Wyvern, idgaf what people says, it's a stupid flying reptile, they could have added real dragons with shapeshifting, personality and magic hurling hungry dragons, this is no difference than fighting a T-Rex
  • MyrradahMyrradah Member UncommonPosts: 102
    Did they fix the bug that isnt a bug - animation glitching? if not dont care.
    Rhiow-Darkstep