Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did You Like Breach? Wanna Buy It?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    Searches his pocket for a fiver...

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    Tokken[Deleted User]AeanderScot
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Some things need to stay dead.....with the things currently are, this will be bought, re-released as b2p to try and milk what's left (with a name change of course) then shut down again.
    Tokken
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    Torval said:
    This is where you can find out some real info and some real data points.

Estimates of more than 100,000 total players and 20,000 paying players

Represents more than $2 million dollars of engineering and development of client-server model running in Unreal

All sold in 3 separate Lots. It's interesting how they try and sell the potential for a failed title. It just sounds weird.
    I put a bid in for lot 2

I mean the amount of time it takes to build server authoritative modifications to UE4 for an action type game with melee,ranged and particle based attacks something like this can save me months of work. Just strip out the Breach assets and use the underlining tech to support a project I have been kicking around for awhile. 

Dammit @blueturtle13 ! ‘Frantically searches his pockets for a tenner.’

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    MadFrenchie
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,952
    I have mentioned before that I found it odd that good work goes to waste, that was over ten years ago, it seems that now it does get a home.

But giving old failures a makeover and launching them every which way seems to be a trend we are going to have to endure from now on. You go from work being wasted to work being overused, you can't win. :)
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    That art looks nice in the various episodes. Was the gameplay any good ?

• anemoanemo Member RarePosts: 1,903
    kitarad said:
    From press releases looked like one person played tower defense, against a few players that had Overwatch type character/abilities.

Practice doesn't make perfect, practice makes permanent.

"At one point technology meant making tech that could get to the moon, now it means making tech that could get you a taxi."

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    anemo said:
    kitarad said:
    From press releases looked like one person played tower defense, against a few players that had Overwatch type character/abilities.
    It was basically Dungeon Land with an aesthetic similar to The Secret World.