Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cadence of Hyrule

ArteriusArterius Member RarePosts: 1,183
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrAYLapqw6M

Just a friendly reminder that this game comes out today. So far it is really fun. Enjoying it a lot. 

Comments

• temphunter27temphunter27 Newbie CommonPosts: 13
    Already bought it for my Switch. I really like the soundtrack. 
    Arterius
    Thinking of installing kc lights to replace my current one. 
  • agamennagamenn Newbie CommonPosts: 35
    How do you play it?
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 12,498
    agamenn said:
    How do you play it?
    It's like Crypt of the Necrodancer if you know that one... rhythm based roguelike.

My son also happens to be the lead designer so I've been playing early versions for a while... I suck at it :)
    blueturtle13MisterZebubArterius
    “Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED
  • blueturtle13blueturtle13 Member LegendaryPosts: 11,750
    Iselin said:
    agamenn said:
    How do you play it?
    It's like Crypt of the Necrodancer if you know that one... rhythm based roguelike.

My son also happens to be the lead designer so I've been playing early versions for a while... I suck at it :)
    His team did a great job. I can only imagine how proud you are =) 

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 12,498
    Iselin said:
    agamenn said:
    How do you play it?

Very.

I was so happy when Nintendo agreed to let them do it. Zelda was his first game love back when he was just barely out of diapers.
    blueturtle13
    “Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED
  • blueturtle13blueturtle13 Member LegendaryPosts: 11,750
    Iselin said:
    Iselin said:
    agamenn said:
    How do you play it?

Very.

I was so happy when Nintendo agreed to let them do it. Zelda was his first game love back when he was just barely out of diapers.
    To work on an IP that means so much to you on a personal level is every developers dream. 
    Which is why I bit the bullet and am taking a trip to Austin next week for a conversation about a position on an IP that means so much to me. 

Sometimes you just want to be part of gaming history.

I am enjoying your son's game very much. So is my daughter. Well done!  

IselinArterius

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• MisterZebubMisterZebub Member LegendaryPosts: 3,539
    Iselin said:
    agamenn said:
    How do you play it?

Oh well lah di dah, Mr My Son's a gaming lead designer.... Kidding! Too bad I don't own a Switch or I'd pick this one up. 
    Iselinblueturtle13

"You can go to land of make believe and you can pretend
    But in the end you still have no friends"

• ArteriusArterius Member RarePosts: 1,183
    Iselin said:
    Iselin said:
    agamenn said:
    How do you play it?

Very.

To work on an IP that means so much to you on a personal level is every developers dream. 
    Which is why I bit the bullet and am taking a trip to Austin next week for a conversation about a position on an IP that means so much to me. 

Sometimes you just want to be part of gaming history.

I am enjoying your son's game very much. So is my daughter. Well done!  

Good luck
    blueturtle13