Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Astellia Closed Beta Key Giveaway! - MMORPG.com

Comments

• PKrauserPKrauser Member UncommonPosts: 15

Thanks a bunch....Although looking at the games website and i might be wrong but it looks like the classes are Genderlocked....God i hope not....

The game indeed was genderlock in korea, but the western release WILL NOT be genderlocked... they said some classes will only have both gender on OBT or a bit later.
  • whoywhoy Member UncommonPosts: 53
    F2P in Korea, B2P in the West
    Unreal 3
    gunklackerRich84
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Not expecting anything but I will give it a try till ffxiv launch.

• Jackal-79Jackal-79 Member UncommonPosts: 55
    edited June 2019

Acornia said:

copy and paste do not work for entering the code.  I haved to wright down the code that MMORPG sent you then type it into the coupon box in groups of four till you have all 16 letters and numbers entered.

Cntrl and V pastes the code
  • JellyfishLarzJellyfishLarz Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited June 2019

If there's gender locks, I'm not playing that shit. Why on earth do dev teams do that. So lazy.

https://www.astellia-mmo.com/news/view/developer-diary-say-bye-bye-gender-locks
    Introducing this level of change affects nearly every aspect of Astellia’s development, requiring a full design phase to implement new character models, animations, and all of the supporting equipment for each class. With this in mind, our current roadmap aims to have both the Assassin and Warrior classes unlocked by launch, with the remaining three included as free content releases upon completion. Players who desire to play any of the classes that are not releasing with both genders needn’t worry. As additional classes are completed, all players who have created one of the gender-restricted classes, prior to the release of this content, will be provided with a one-time ability to change their characters gender.
  • adel1xdadel1xd Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    thanks
  • AurelioDenizAurelioDeniz Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Thank you
  • AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,007
    I'll try it for a short amount of time but it wants you to pay $100 for a weeks head start and has 20% xp boost. Not looking too good.
    gunklacker

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• BarelyEinsteinBarelyEinstein Member UncommonPosts: 247
    Do I have to lick the coupon button? I donno where it's been.
  • RhaegarsamaRhaegarsama Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Merci !!
  • akteroxakterox Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    hello astellia !!
  • gunklackergunklacker Member UncommonPosts: 247
    60 gb,s are you kidding me?  wtf
  • IcyTeaLemonIcyTeaLemon Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited June 2019
    Thanks for the key, what a nice guy.

edit: Is cbt starts on 25th june? In that case i will not rush the download.
  • nyxeianyxeia Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    LrdEtrius said:

If there's gender locks, I'm not playing that shit. Why on earth do dev teams do that. So lazy.

You should probably skip it like the rest of us, normal people. The game is all about huge boobs and slave Loli collection, gender-lock is a must!

There's 2 male classes, a tank and an assassin. 2 female: archer/healer and a Loli mage.
    oh my god, learn how to read.
    all classes will be available for both genders, not 100% on launch but they will with time. we even get a gender-change coupon so we can switch when the classes are free.

but hey, at least we could rage nonsense without thinking on the internet :) stop this bs, you're keeping real, normal players with interest away from it.
    Xantavius
  • heartlillyheartlilly Member UncommonPosts: 1
    worth a try, thanks!
  • z0mpiz0mpi Member UncommonPosts: 1
    thanks you i love you:D
  • djdreamsdjdreams Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Thanks a lot!
  • doomexdoomex Member UncommonPosts: 150
    Prepare for the cash grab and fake hype just like Bless with it's b2p soon f2p. Can't wait for it.
  • AenghasAenghas Member UncommonPosts: 116
    Akulas said:
    I'll try it for a short amount of time but it wants you to pay $100 for a weeks head start and has 20% xp boost. Not looking too good.
    Any package has the xp boost and it has been said Norden's Favor (the source of the buff) will be gained through non-cash shop means in game usually. They've also said the three faction pvp battleground type content won't be available immediately at release to let people catch up a bit and neither will the legendary dungeons. Theoretically the week head start just means someone will get to play the game sooner and be more advanced for a little while but I guess we'll see.
    Buschkatze
  • vegetableoilvegetableoil Member RarePosts: 768
    my only question why is this directx 9?
  • xion12121xion12121 Member UncommonPosts: 199
    Akulas said:
    That's because the game is not open world pvp. That means a 7 day head start means absolutely nothing. The place for world pvp will take place somewhere known as "Avalaon" faction vs faction , however, it won't be open right away. Then they will also have arenas as well later on I believe. The point is that a 7 day headstart won't provide some kind of advantage over those who start later. I really wish people would learn to read up on this stuff. 

I would give you a guest pass to SWOTR, but then I wouldn't be able to find a way to live with myself afterwards....

• itsoveritsover Member UncommonPosts: 353
    i give this another try after bless fail

• FirehawkMTFirehawkMT Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Thank you!
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited June 2019
    Well at least XIV people have time to kill while waiting for early access to start. WoW ppl will people be grinding away, then again, there's worse things I guess.
  • Sheyn24Sheyn24 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Need 2x keys plz :(