Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LFG or restarting and old game

luckylogluckylog Member UncommonPosts: 11

I have not played online for a couple of years and looking for a good FTP game to try or try again.  I like games where you could craft your own weapons and grind for the materials.  I have always liked WOW/Rift.  But love to find something pirate or western, similar types of games but a different setting.  I planning to give GW2 and FF14 a try, just looking for more

Comments

• A1D3NA1D3N Member UncommonPosts: 276
    Albion online u can do that, give it a try its free, not let the low poly ruin it before u try it

Currently Playing:
    ...... :(

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,500
    edited June 2019
    Path of Exile,  you can play with drops, modifying rares or starting with basic gear and crafting it your own way.

Good marketplace mechanics for trading or selling.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon