Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless Unleashed Field Bosses - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited June 2019 in Videos Discussion

imageBless Unleashed Field Bosses - MMORPG.com

Bandai Namco has released a brand new trailer that shines the spotlight on Field Bosses that players will encounter throughout Bless Unleashed. Each presents unique challenges and rewards but will require players to band together to fight strategically to gain victory.

Read the full story here

Comments

• momintimmomintim Member UncommonPosts: 108
    After the crap they pulled with the PC game/community... I wont be playing or even mentioning its name again.
    FolmendoomexVexiusxViper482Rich84sakinolMaTe1412
  • Jamar870Jamar870 Member UncommonPosts: 570
    I thought this was being done by a different outfit. Also wonder how it is faring compared to the soon to be late PC version.
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    That monster looks strangely familiar. Shouldn't it have Harry Potter's wand up its nose?
    doomexTacticalZombeh

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    edited June 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Do I have to buy another copy of the game? 
    Catibrie
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Beta showed a lot of potential.
  • NasaNasa Member UncommonPosts: 739
    Looks like we are back at UE3 again
  • alaadaralaadar Member UncommonPosts: 29
    If I remember correct its a f2p xbox title.
    Riotact007
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    after what they did with bless you guys want this one now? then wonder why we get so much crap from devs
    Viper482
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • MagnumPCIMagnumPCI Member UncommonPosts: 14

after what they did with bless you guys want this one now? then wonder why we get so much crap from devs

Hard to complain about F2P....
    Viper482
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    DMKano said:

Nanfoodle said:

Yes, this is a very different game.

They should have called it something else IMO to make a clear separation from the other failed Bless game
    And you know, if it was a really cool name like Doom or Quake, ok, I can see re-using it. But "Bless?' Perfect opportunity to shed that lamesauce moniker and they whiffed it.

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• GroqstrongGroqstrong Member RarePosts: 815
    If this is built on UE4 and comes to PC, I will give it a second chance. Bless could have been a good game, optimization/dupes/class balance killed it. If Unleashed figures it out it can be a very good mmorpg.
  • ChocoboboobooChocobobooboo Newbie CommonPosts: 3

That archer is not wearing under-roos.

she butt nekid
  • mussolinimussolini Member UncommonPosts: 200
    No no hell no. Definetly will not play even thats will be good. Pc version failed if they gonna be fair like paragon did with refunds I say okay but on every topic I gonna remind all the players avoid that company and publishers. So I say again Hell no and fck u bless.
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    Regardless of the concentrated trash liquid that Neowiz is, Bandai/Namco is pretty awesome and you can see where it pays off looking at gameplay.

Still, there's so much still wrong that it doesn't make a difference. The mobs are even stupider than the PC versions. OH and it's console only. :D
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,064
    edited June 2019
    I don't usually hope for failures....I will make an exception for this one.
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • BobVaBobVa Member UncommonPosts: 125
    edited June 2019

DMKano said:

Nanfoodle said:

Yes, this is a very different game.

They should have called it something else IMO to make a clear separation from the other failed Bless game

No need to buy this one, as it will be F2P.

https://blessunleashed.com/adventure
  • NevereverlandNevereverland Member UncommonPosts: 161
    I hope this game sunks harder than titanic. Scammer developers.
  • RunRabbitRunRabbit Newbie CommonPosts: 15
    Some of tounds in the videos for BU are exacy the same as recent Bless mmo.
  • AlexanderVendiAlexanderVendi Member UncommonPosts: 375
    Why are you guys covering these ... parasites and on the front page! you really think this is going to be different? It's their moto! we take your money and shut down the game soon after we milk everything we can.
  • MagikarpsGhostMagikarpsGhost Member RarePosts: 689

momintim said:

After the crap they pulled with the PC game/community... I wont be playing or even mentioning its name again.

It's not the same publisher or dev team as pc the is BN directly doing both.

free 7 day sub and unlocks for swtor new accounts and 90+ day inactive subs click here to get it!

Click here for trove referral, bonuses to both!

• MagikarpsGhostMagikarpsGhost Member RarePosts: 689

RunRabbit said:

Some of tounds in the videos for BU are exacy the same as recent Bless mmo.

How can they scam if their versions not out yet? Namco had no control over neowiz pc trainwreck. Honestly its amazing how sheep like ppl are now days. No research nor thinking for them self. Mindless drones.

free 7 day sub and unlocks for swtor new accounts and 90+ day inactive subs click here to get it!

Click here for trove referral, bonuses to both!