Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sennheiser MOMENTUM True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds Review - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageSennheiser MOMENTUM True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds Review - MMORPG.com

Sennheiser is one of the most respected names in the audio business, so when we heard that they had released a new true wireless headset, we knew we had to take a look. This is our review of Sennheiser’s Momentum True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Pro: Comes with complimentary Chia Pet.
    [Deleted User]JeffSpicoli

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• HashbrickHashbrick Member RarePosts: 1,851
    Ear buds are for apple users, it fits their over expensive exquisite taste and lack of utility perfectly.
    [[ DEAD ]] - Funny - I deleted my account on the site using the cancel account button.  Forum user is separate and still exists with no way of deleting it. Delete it admins. Do it, this ends now.
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    I am using the overear, wired version of the Momentum and if these buds are anywhere near that quality they are downright amazing, even for that price. But buds? Will never use them myself tbh.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    I use to think earbuds were a giant waste of money until starting using them for the GYM . I would be very curious to hear/know what a 300 dollar pair of earbuds sound like. I'm using a 100 dollar pair and they sound fantastic. 3 bills seems a little steep for earbuds though. Headphones i could justify this price tag for ear buds i dunno. I'm no sound engineer so maybe you can pack the same amount of quality into a ear bud as a headphone but I'm skeptical.
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,001
    Hashbrick said:
    Ear buds are for apple users, it fits their over expensive exquisite taste and lack of utility perfectly.
    How is small form factor with great sound a lack of utility?

And with the removal of the wire you don't have to get tangled so again, how is that lack of utility?

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • phantomghostphantomghost Member UncommonPosts: 738

Hashbrick said:

No Apple has those pos plastic cum drip looking things for more than all of the earbuds except bragi and apparently Sennheiser.
    JeffSpicoli

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849

Hashbrick said:

No Apple has those pos plastic cum drip looking things for more than all of the earbuds except bragi and apparently Sennheiser.

• Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• AyuroxAyurox Member UncommonPosts: 64
    edited June 2019
    I bought them and used them for 2 weeks and I returned them directly. The sound is amazing they even fitted very well BUT MORE THEN 50% of the time I had synch issues connecting to the phone and the mic in calls it's very very bad. That's not worth 300€ and they are aware of it I called support no direct update was available !!!
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    Ayurox said:
    I bought them and used them for 2 weeks and I returned them directly. The sound is amazing they even fitted very well BUT MORE THEN 50% of the time I had synch issues connecting to the phone and the mic in calls it's very very bad. That's not worth 300€ and they are aware of it I called support no direct update was available !!!
    Thats a shame to hear. Its also my main reason for not switching to wireless yet.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• BrotherMaynardBrotherMaynard Member RarePosts: 567

Ayurox said:

Bought them two months ago and never had a problem with them, everything worked like a charm out of the box. Guess you were just unlucky with yours.

Also have regular wired Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and these wireless earbuds are a surprisingly capable competitor to their bigger siblings. I never expected these small earbuds to be this good, they actually produce good quality sound / music - I was almost shocked when I tested them for the first time.
  • AyuroxAyurox Member UncommonPosts: 64
    edited June 2019

Ayurox said:

Bought them two months ago and never had a problem with them, everything worked like a charm out of the box. Guess you were just unlucky with yours.

Also have regular wired Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and these wireless earbuds are a surprisingly capable competitor to their bigger siblings. I never expected these small earbuds to be this good, they actually produce good quality sound / music - I was almost shocked when I tested them for the first time.

Hey, I really admire and appraise your luckyness ^^ at 1st I thought the synch issue was on my part but when you start googling it you will see that a lot of people are having this issue, when I called support I have to admit the person was very friendly and helpfull. He's own words were that they are aware synch issue are present but no update is yet available atm nor in the close future. He was not breaking Sennheiser product down. He was offering sincere advise as Sennheiser is a high brand name, I really really appreciated the fairness.
    They synch issue can be fixed ovetime I believe but the quality of the mic cannot that's the hardware they put in and as i'm calling more then 50% of my time at work, the mic has to be very good quality or my customers are not going to be able to understand me and all of them were complaining from the very 1st day I bought the product.

This is not a review to break down the product as everything else is TOPNOTCH, the sound is godly and even keeping the earbuds in my ear for 2 hours I had no issue, just wanted to warn ppl for those 2 flaws so they are aware of it before hand.

Cheers goodluck