Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Desert - Shai Character Creation & Gameplay

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

Comments

• centkincentkin Member RarePosts: 1,527
    Holy toledo she is smaller than grey wolves.
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Creepy lil thing Squish it right along with the Gnomes :)
  • RemaliRemali Member RarePosts: 914
    Not interested... give me a male dk but make it true shadowknight eq style then ill buy some costumes ,)
  • viney123viney123 Member UncommonPosts: 68
    DMKano said:
    centkin said:
    Holy toledo she is smaller than grey wolves.

Shai have been in game since launch as NPCs....and yes they've been small the entire time ;)

Their PvP damage is 85% less than any other class - aka absolute trash in PvP.

Their PvE buffs currently are far too weak to be of any use to groups.

So what is good about shai - starts at master in alchemy and gathering

- has a mode where mobs will not aggro 
    - has very few PvE skills and super easy PvE rotation 
    - has decent PvE damage
    - has the longest attack range skill in game

So this is an alt lifeskill class at best
    When I made a Shai on the test server, I started at Professional alchemy/gathering. Also, I didn't know she had a mode where mobs don't aggro - guess I haven't found that yet, but she does have a skill where she plays dead. 

Also, you're right. She has a very small amount of skills. She has no unique passives but 4 unique spells/buffs. One is a heal over time +200 hp every 5 sec for a minute with a 1min cooldown so you can spam it, an aoe taunt where she frolics throwing flowers around at enemies, an aoe pushback, and an aoe super armor (for about 5 sec with 5min? cooldown).

Her few attacks are very basic but seems to be okay for most situations. I'd call her a mid-range class rather than long range. She has another move where you can press space in the middle of other attacks to do a close-range circular pushback/dmg. 

Overall, I like her, but she has such a lack of skills that I have trouble seeing how I'd enjoy her for more than the few days of her being a new class. I'd hope that the Awakening weapon will open her up because she really needs it.
  • dmiiceukdmiiceuk Newbie CommonPosts: 2