Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Official Sea of Thieves: Anniversary Edition Trailer - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited June 2019 in Videos Discussion

imageOfficial Sea of Thieves: Anniversary Edition Trailer - MMORPG.com

The Sea of Thieves team is celebrating the big changes brought to the game for its Anniversary Update. The new trailer features "a treasure trove of game-changing features" that were brought in with the last big update.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Itzme123Itzme123 Member UncommonPosts: 68
    I played on launch day and won't ever go back.

All these survival/sandbox type of games from "Triple A" always release in a worse state than the indie games they're trying to emulate. Which is pretty sad considering they are professionals marketing and selling their product for premium price.

"Games as a service" is an excuse fabricated by Triple A to get away with selling alpha state software for full price.

Stay away from this one. If you want to alpha test barebones survival games, there's tons of them on steam that are actually honest about what stage of development they are in.
  • ZataraZatara Member UncommonPosts: 42
    If they made it 3rd person id go back to playing it in a heartbeat
    Mikeha
  • blix2006blix2006 Member UncommonPosts: 414
    its much better then it was at launch..it has come a long way since its awful launch state.i enjoy it.
  • Shanky_ShankyShanky_Shanky Member UncommonPosts: 33
    To be honest I had some fun playing original with my friends - but gameplay got too repetative. Kinda curious if it got any better since
    JeffSpicoli
  • KroxMalonKroxMalon Member UncommonPosts: 608
    edited June 2019

Arterius said:

Anyone still play this game? Is it worth getting into now. I own the game just stopped playing

I really, never understand these types of questions... If you own it, go try it and make up your own mind. The devs have apparently, made a lot of good updates since launch to make the game better from user feedback, go try it.
    Mikeha