Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Horde Rush is a New 4-Player Co-op LTM Coming to Fortnite Battle Royale 'Soon' - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageHorde Rush is a New 4-Player Co-op LTM Coming to Fortnite Battle Royale 'Soon' - MMORPG.com

The latest update notes have been posted to the Fortnite site, including the news that a new cooperative LTM is coming to Battle Royale. During "Horde Rush," players are challenged to survive increasingly large and dangerous mobs of monsters. Horde Rush is expected to launch in Fortnite on June 13th.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AcalexAcalex Member UncommonPosts: 72
    You mean like the game was originally designed to be?
  • AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 875
    My wife and I play the save the world and it is fun, I think it has been left out in the cold though they do update it still but not anywhere close to the battle royal stuff. I guess I dont blame them focus on the moneymaker.
  • nomurahnomurah Member UncommonPosts: 42

Abimor said:

My wife and I play the save the world and it is fun, I think it has been left out in the cold though they do update it still but not anywhere close to the battle royal stuff. I guess I dont blame them focus on the moneymaker.

they pay more attention to save the world than you might believe
  • esc-joconnoresc-joconnor Member RarePosts: 1,097

Acalex said:

You mean like the game was originally designed to be?

Right? The way Save the World still is. You might wonder, why don't they just make Save the World F2P?
    And the answer would be, because the way the game is now you can get quite a lot of V-Bucks from it. So making it F2P would likely just make the BR game less profitable as all the BR players keen to save some dough complete all the missions that reward V-Bucks.