Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

20 mins of Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines 2 Gameplay (IGN)

2»

Comments

• MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,435
    Sovrath said:
     :/

Some of you guys are so jaded. Game looks fine. Combat is certainly better than the original.

You're right about that. And not just the combat, the physics were horrible altogether. I don't think any game had a more awkward jump compared to the original 
    Awkward jump??

It's a vampire jump. :D 

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 5,073
    Sovrath said:

Some of you guys are so jaded. Game looks fine. Combat is certainly better than the original.

You're right about that. And not just the combat, the physics were horrible altogether. I don't think any game had a more awkward jump compared to the original 
    Awkward jump??

(Narrator:) It's just a jump to the left,

(All:) And then a step to the right ...
    ArteriusMadFrenchie

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• NildenNilden Member EpicPosts: 2,820
    edited June 12
    It's hard to tell if the combat is really that bad or if it's the controller being used to play it and the person using said controller has never held one before.

It's really odd that they do go third person for some moves (all of which look like they missed) where you climb or do a flip.

It reminded me of this...

Seriously get a mouse and keyboard and someone who can play the game.

"You CAN'T buy ships for RL money." - MaxBacon

"classification of games into MMOs is not by rational reasoning" - nariusseldon

Love Minecraft. And check out my Youtube channel OhCanadaGamer

• ArteriusArterius Member RarePosts: 917
    Amathe said:
    Sovrath said:

Awkward jump??

(Narrator): You put your hands on your hips

All: Then bend your knees in tight but its the pelvic thrust that really drives you insa-a-a-ane
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 12,274
    Amathe said:
    Sovrath said:

Awkward jump??

Oh so it's like a raid?
    ScotOctagon7711
    “Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 8,693
    edited June 12

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 11,118
    We need a new faction, clan Jaded. :)
    Octagon7711

25 Agrees

You received 25 Agrees. You're posting some good content. Great!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now Doesn't That Make You Feel All Warm And Fuzzy Inside? :P

• blueturtle13blueturtle13 Member LegendaryPosts: 11,571
    Scot said:
    We need a new faction, clan Jaded. :)

Or Clan Realist 

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다