Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you playing (January 2017)

18910111214»

Comments

• TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 18,929
    edited February 22
    Since the last few posts are bullshit gambling link spam, I'll post what I'm playing this winter, 2 years later.

I just finished Shadowrun Returns.

Neverwinter Nights: EE - I picked this up over Christmas holiday super cheap, but just started playing a week ago. I'm playing back through a ton of older games right now to give me a better perspective on how new games have (or haven't) changed, improved, or regressed. This is a great game with its primary strength being the complex character building mechanics.

I'm about half way through the vanilla campaign. My first character (Jach Gwyliam) is a human fighter. It's been a long time since I've played so I'm using this Kukri Saint build by Mick Dagger. Depending on how far I go down custom campaigns I have several character concepts lined up including his elven spouse, their half-elven child, a gnome illy, and a couple more.

No Man's Sky - I'm playing on a survival save I started over the holiday. I left Euclid (the first galaxy) quite a while ago and had been meandering through Hilbert (second galaxy) unsure what to do next. I'd finished most of the created content, but I still felt antsy.

I decided to start powering towards the core so, I finally found and built a black hole jumper (it's a ship you build for the purpose of jumping through black holes for faster coreward travel) and am just a few hundred LY out from the core and on my way to Calypso. There are 255 galaxies in NMS. My goal is to race deep into rarely visited or seen galaxies and then decide where to go from there. I might try and make the full loop back to Euclid and see if my old base is still there.

I'm also playing these when I want a change: Kingdoms and Castles, Farm Together, and Bejeweled Twist (only on zen mode). Good games that deliver on their gameplay loop. I play them all in filthy casual mode.

LotRO - The anniversary is coming up. I'll play it again for a couple months then but only in solo super casual mode. I've been with the game for 12 years and there is something interesting about that to me.
    Mendel
    take back the hobby: https://www.reddit.com/r/patientgamers/

traveller, interloper, anomaly
    ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ

• MendelMendel Member EpicPosts: 2,995
    I've got a fairly wide rotation lately.

I'm playing Hearts of Iron III, this time using the HPP mod.  It changes quite a bit, from technology to units to events.  It plays like a completely new game, which I like -- more to learn.

I'm also plodding along in No Man's Sky.  I'm nowhere near as far as Torval, but I have fun from time to time.

I started Darkest Dungeon and Thea: The Awakening again, after something happened to my last campaigns.  Probably related to having to replace a hard drive, which lost all my local save files.  Both of these wonderful little games have recently announced expansions / sequels / DLC, so I'm getting myself ready.

The only MMORPGs I'm dabbling in currently are LotRO (non-legacy server), and ESO.  I also bounce into EQ1 and EQ2 monthly just to keep the games relatively up-to-date.

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• hlfonnhlfonn Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    edited March 17
    I'm playing Antaria Online. Cute Game. F2P on https://www.kongregate.com/games/antariaonline/antaria-online

But pay on Steam. What I like about Steam version is Bigger resolution. No lag

Konggregate website is good while you are working

Come join me and recc ur pals. Btw Kongregate and Steam is same server for players

and also discord discussionhttps://discordapp.com/invite/xUNQv4v

Post edited by hlfonn on
    snoocky
  • Wolve10786Wolve10786 Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    Immortals 2 Metin2,
    A nice mmorpg you can play with friends,
    It has a nice pvp and pvm system
    I also made a trailer to give you a better image of the game: 

https://youtu.be/zIBaKL3bTD8

check it out, Give it a try and you might like it all.

• LuisLivro69LuisLivro69 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Metin2  :) I’ll leave a video link of mine for you to discover/remember the game. Don’t forget to like and subscribe  <3

Thanks!

https://youtu.be/8wiApNac_9Q
  • Pr9z4cPr9z4c Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Well i'm only playing bully (haha) 
    Its 2019 and i dont have any mmorpg to play :c
  • PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 2,795

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online

• gamejpgamejp Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    Eve Online
    Civ 5

Trying to get into BDO - the extremely limited storage and me being a packrat isn't working out atm.
    lol :)))
  • MurdergurlMurdergurl Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    hey, can someone help me out? I can't seem to figure out how I start a new discussion. Is there a button I'm missing?
  • AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member RarePosts: 5,074
    hey, can someone help me out? I can't seem to figure out how I start a new discussion. Is there a button I'm missing?
    I believe you need 5 posts before you can create on.

Welcome to the boards!

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• sledinggansledinggan Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Stardew valley, I love it. I guess that was Harvest Moon alternative
  • MurdergurlMurdergurl Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    AlBQuirky said:
    I believe you need 5 posts before you can create on.

Welcome to the boards!

Cool. thanks for that. :)

• Shanky_ShankyShanky_Shanky Newbie CommonPosts: 18
    edited June 11
    I'm having fun with Pillars of Eternity 2 seems pretty good so far.
    Post edited by Shanky_Shanky on
  • iamthesurgeoniamthesurgeon Newbie CommonPosts: 1

I and my friends are made a survey to gather the best mmorpg features so that we could actually nominate an mmorpg for the best. We would love your votes!

You can use the following survey link to participate anonymously.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MRC25L3