Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rune II Deathmatch Spotlight - Kill or be Killed

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 2,646
edited June 10 in Videos Discussion

imageRune II Deathmatch Spotlight - Kill or be Killed

During E3 2019, some new footage from Rune II was shown including gameplay from the Deathmatch game mode. "It's not Rune unless you can kill other people, take their arms, and beat them to death in multiplayer after they respawn!" The game will have Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch at launch in summer 2019.

Read the full story here

Comments

• bcbullybcbully Member RarePosts: 9,600
    Nobody -
    PvE guy - id never play a game where you can kill me and take my stuff
    LrdEtrius3dom
  • AsheramAsheram Member RarePosts: 3,653
    edited June 11
    This was on my steam wishlist til they decided to make it epic exclusive. Maybe the game will still be alive and have some population by if/when it comes to steam.

edit also to mmorpg.com not sure if its an intended feature or not but used to be that if you edited post even immediately after posting an edited message showed. Now there is no post has been edited message.
    Torval
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 4,823

Asheram said:

This was on my steam wishlist til they decided to make it epic exclusive. Maybe the game will still be alive and have some population by if/when it comes to steam.

edit also to mmorpg.com not sure if its an intended feature or not but used to be that if you edited post even immediately after posting an edited message showed. Now there is no post has been edited message.

It says if it's edited on the left in grey. If you edit it a long time after it was originally posted it shows the usual red text on the bottom. They changed how it works a couple weeks ago.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Asheram said:

It says if it's edited on the left in grey. If you edit it a long time after it was originally posted it shows the usual red text on the bottom. They changed how it works a couple weeks ago.
    ahh ok then ty for the fyi
  • XarkoXarko Member RarePosts: 1,060
    Not my Rune...
    Torval
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 26,341

Asheram said:

I think it's mostly a solo game other than this little bit, no?

• boris20boris20 Member UncommonPosts: 251
    So this is going to be Epic exclusive? That really sucks. I had it wish listed on Steam. I am not going to buy through Epic store. Another sale gone for this game sadly.
    Sovrath said:

Asheram said:

I think it's mostly a solo game other than this little bit, no?
    According to steam it was going to be both.
    Torval
  • TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 18,932
    Asheram said:

I just put all these studios and publishers on ignore so I don't see any more of their stuff. Human Head and Ragnarok Games can join Anna Purna, Deep Silver, and Klei on the "don't give a fuck about you" list.

YS Net and Deep Silver pulled the same bullshit with Shenmue III and that was promised on their Kickstarter. They said fuck off to refunds after the store switch so people are doing massive chargebacks. After I collect on my last 2 KS projects from eons ago (one is Ashes) I'm closing that account. Crowd funding can fuck right off.

It amazes me how this industry, given the smallest amount of trust, can take the absolute lowest road possible every single time in every way possible.
    Asheram
    take back the hobby: https://www.reddit.com/r/patientgamers/

traveller, interloper, anomaly
    ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ