Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Inside Star Citizen: Hover Over Origin | 3.5 Ep. 7

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited June 2019 in Videos Discussion

imageInside Star Citizen: Hover Over Origin | 3.5 Ep. 7

It's Friday, so it's time for the latest Inside Star Citizen where viewers get a sneak peek into the development of the game. This week, more ship customization is shown through "luxurious looks at the Origin 890 Jump" and then heads off for the "thrilling world of VTOL hovering".

Read the full story here

NorseGod

Comments

• HeyMarceHeyMarce Member UncommonPosts: 86
    Many supporters day: scam game
    WalkinGlenn
  • ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297
    HeyMarce said:
    Clueless posting again.

500 developers working hard on Star Citizen.  Reports for the crowdfunding backers every week.
    Development plan and timetable available for anyone on the homepage.

For me personally as a backer the "Its ready when its ready" is fine.

Have fun
    JoeBloberWalkinGlennNorseGodKyleran
  • JoeBloberJoeBlober Member RarePosts: 586

HeyMarce said:

1.2Million backers... growing at every quarter vs and handful of few trolls/ naysayers trying desperately to hide their total lake of finance or game development skills with scam, ponzi or vaporware... Just a big LOL !

Squadron 42 Beta planned in 4 quarters, not never :)
  • NorseGodNorseGod Member EpicPosts: 2,654
    $4 to change my seat color....lol 

To talk about games without the censorship, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/
  • newbismxnewbismx Member UncommonPosts: 276
    Erillion said:
    HeyMarce said:
    Clueless posting again.

500 developers working hard on Star Citizen.  Reports for the crowdfunding backers every week.

Have fun
    I believe we really could figure out who is clueless by going back from 3 to 7 years and seeing someones post history and what they were saying about SC back then. ..Either clueless or just a paid liar.
    NorseGodBeansnBread
  • ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297
    edited July 2019
    newbismx said:
    Erillion said:
    HeyMarce said:
    Clueless posting again.

Have fun
    I believe we really could figure out who is clueless by going back from 3 to 7 years and seeing someones post history and what they were saying about SC back then. ..Either clueless or just a paid liar.
    Go ahead. Do it. 

Have fun

PS:
    to save some time in my case -here is what i said in Nov 2014

"....So IMHO when it comes to Star Citzen:   be patient, enjoy the "Making of .." and playtesting time and look forward to a great game, ...

Have fun"

Post edited by Erillion on
  • UtinniUtinni Member EpicPosts: 2,209
    So a tour of things you can buy and 2 minutes of a jump jet. Looking good!
  • boris20boris20 Member RarePosts: 404
    I am not a backer. But I have to say, I do not understand how people are still calling this vaporware. There are plenty of videos out there with gameplay, people play testing, and currently playing what is there. The devs update regularly, as well as have a road map. Progress is being made, obviously not as fast as some think it should be. 
    Erillion
  • newbismxnewbismx Member UncommonPosts: 276
    boris20 said:
    I am not a backer. But I have to say, I do not understand how people are still calling this vaporware. There are plenty of videos out there with gameplay, people play testing, and currently playing what is there. The devs update regularly, as well as have a road map. Progress is being made, obviously not as fast as some think it should be. 
    I'm not sure anyone is calling it vapoware- Thats more than a little strawmanning.

What I and many other have said) is that according to CR this game has the equivalent of a Billion dollars in funding- In real numbers its the most expensive game ever made (remember, unlike a traditional publisher they are not paying to advertise)

A game will be released- 

Most scams are not so cut and dry as to produce nothing- Of course they are building a game and they have hired people...Of course they will ultimately  "release" a game.
    ArglebargleKyleran