Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rune II Deathmatch Spotlight - Kill or be Killed

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited June 2019 in Videos Discussion

imageRune II Deathmatch Spotlight - Kill or be Killed

During E3 2019, some new footage from Rune II was shown including gameplay from the Deathmatch game mode. "It's not Rune unless you can kill other people, take their arms, and beat them to death in multiplayer after they respawn!" The game will have Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch at launch in summer 2019.

Read the full story here

Comments

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Nobody -
    PvE guy - id never play a game where you can kill me and take my stuff
    LrdEtrius3dom
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    edited June 2019
    This was on my steam wishlist til they decided to make it epic exclusive. Maybe the game will still be alive and have some population by if/when it comes to steam.

edit also to mmorpg.com not sure if its an intended feature or not but used to be that if you edited post even immediately after posting an edited message showed. Now there is no post has been edited message.
    [Deleted User]
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297

Asheram said:

This was on my steam wishlist til they decided to make it epic exclusive. Maybe the game will still be alive and have some population by if/when it comes to steam.

edit also to mmorpg.com not sure if its an intended feature or not but used to be that if you edited post even immediately after posting an edited message showed. Now there is no post has been edited message.

It says if it's edited on the left in grey. If you edit it a long time after it was originally posted it shows the usual red text on the bottom. They changed how it works a couple weeks ago.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Asheram said:

It says if it's edited on the left in grey. If you edit it a long time after it was originally posted it shows the usual red text on the bottom. They changed how it works a couple weeks ago.
    ahh ok then ty for the fyi
  • XarkoXarko Member EpicPosts: 1,180
    Not my Rune...
    [Deleted User]
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,014

Asheram said:

I think it's mostly a solo game other than this little bit, no?
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • boris20boris20 Member RarePosts: 404
    So this is going to be Epic exclusive? That really sucks. I had it wish listed on Steam. I am not going to buy through Epic store. Another sale gone for this game sadly.
    Sovrath said:

Asheram said:

I think it's mostly a solo game other than this little bit, no?
    According to steam it was going to be both.
    [Deleted User]