Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warframe: Empyrean | E3 2019 Teaser Trailer - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited June 2019 in Videos Discussion

imageWarframe: Empyrean | E3 2019 Teaser Trailer - MMORPG.com

While we won't hear more about Warframe: Empyrean until TennoCon next month, Digital Extremes was on hand during today's PC Gaming Show at E3 2019. In hand is a new teaser trailer that provides a peek into what Tenno can expect in the next content expansion.

Read the full story here

Comments

• nomurahnomurah Member UncommonPosts: 42
    not gonna lie, I'm not exactly stoked for this one. But for those that are, hopefully it turns out as expected
  • GinazGinaz Member RarePosts: 2,470
    In case everyone didn't watch until the end, you get a free Nekros Prime for watching their Twitch stream on July 6.

Is a man not entitled to the herp of his derp?

Remember, I live in a world where juggalos and yugioh players are real things.

• TacticalZombehTacticalZombeh Member UncommonPosts: 430
    Gimme dat Nekros Prime!
    Love it.
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,981
    Are posters still playing this one, I remember when we had many on here going on no end about it. Have the gaming butterflies moved on?
  • mystik13mystik13 Member UncommonPosts: 145
    I mostly play the game in cycles, when major content updates are released play extensively and breaks in between. It is the kind of the game you can play as casually as you like.
    Scot
  • AwakenWarriorAwakenWarrior Member UncommonPosts: 49

Ginaz said:

In case everyone didn't watch until the end, you get a free Nekros Prime for watching their Twitch stream on July 6.

Thank you for this information. I don't often watch videos until the end.
    Scot
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,981

Ginaz said:

Thank you for this information. I don't often watch videos until the end.
    Neither do I. :)
  • hfztthfztt Member RarePosts: 1,401
    Scot said:
    Are posters still playing this one, I remember when we had many on here going on no end about it. Have the gaming butterflies moved on?
    Yup. Still playing, though not as intensely as I used to. Got my "pokémon" collection completed. (Aka. got all Warframes.)
    Scot
  • LimnicLimnic Member RarePosts: 1,116
    Was actually on earlier poking at the ropalolist a buncha times.