Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ubisoft's E3 2019 Presentation - What's in Store? Check out the News & Trailers - MMORPG.com News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageUbisoft's E3 2019 Presentation - What's in Store? Check out the News & Trailers - MMORPG.com News

With E3 2019 ready to start tomorrow, the biggest companies and publishers are setting the stage for the annual show. Today, Ubisoft takes the stage to build excitement for the games they have in the pipeline. We've got all the news and trailers from today's presentation, so hop through the jump to check them out! We'll be updating this article throughout the event, so keep refreshing!

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    Watch Dogs Legion looks absolutely bangin'
    [Deleted User]TacticalZombehScotinfomatz
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    edited June 2019
    I really, really hope we see another Nintendo collab. A Mario + Rabbids 2 would be absolutely awesome. Add Star Fox characters and Rayman.

Or a Fire Emblem x Assassin's Creed collab (a man can dream....)
    [Deleted User]
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    Waiting for Beyond Good and Evil 2
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

Arterius said:

Tiller said:

Waiting for Beyond Good and Evil 2

They said it wouldn't be at this E3 sadly

bummer
    SWG Bloodfin vet

• AlomarAlomar Member RarePosts: 1,299
    Assassin's Creed: Odyssey, the best rpg since The Witcher 3, just inched closer to being on par.
    Octagon7711[Deleted User]infomatz
    Haxus Council Member
    21  year MMO veteran 
    PvP Raid Leader 
    Lover of The Witcher & CD Projekt Red
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    TD2 movie coming on Netflix. It's about time.
    maskedweasel

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

Uplay+

Subscription services seems to be the thing this year. Honestly it can be a good deal if need to play everything.
    [Deleted User]
    SWG Bloodfin vet

14.95 a month and available on Googles streaming service. This should be interesting.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• XarkoXarko Member EpicPosts: 1,180
    Watch Dogs Legion is your typical Ubisoft scripted fake E3 trailer. We've been here before guys, many many times. The concept is still interesting though.
    BruceYee
    Arterius said:
    14.95 a month and available on Googles streaming service. This should be interesting.
    You have to pay 14.95$ on top that google stadia sub is what people are saying. So if you are paying for 4k your pay for what 30$ a month
    Two words... cra-zy!

• immoralthangimmoralthang Member RarePosts: 300
    No Splinter Cell or Prince of Persia is really disappointing.
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    edited June 2019

Xarko said:

Watch Dogs Legion is your typical Ubisoft scripted fake E3 trailer. We've been here before guys, many many times. The concept is still interesting though.

I'm not convinced it was totally fabricated. There was some slight clunkiness and terrible, truly terrible, controller aiming in the later parts of the video. Could have been done on purpose to make it look more genuine, I suppose, but nothing about it looked like it couldn't be achieved.

The only thing I was wondering about was how it shows you selecting whatever operative you want. I mean, have they voiced every single operative for every mission situation and created cutscenes for every single one just in case you choose them? I doubt it.
    Octagon7711
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
    No Splinter Cell or Prince of Persia is really disappointing.
    Exactly what I was thinkin' No Splinter Cell... :neutral:

edited June 2019
    Disappointed at the lack of a Nintendo collab, but Watch Dogs Legion looks like dumb fun.

I guess Ubisoft isn't for me this year. I give them a B-, to Microsoft's A- (they were just one Banjo or Fable short of an A+), and Bethesda's and EA's D- (held up only by Doom Eternal and Jedi Fallen Order respectively).
    Arterius said:
    Aeander said:
    Disappointed at the lack of a Nintendo collab, but Watch Dogs Legion looks like dumb fun.

I guess Ubisoft isn't for me this year. I give them a B-, to Microsoft's A- (they were just one Banjo or Fable short of an A+), and Bethesda's and EA's D- (held up only by Doom Eternal and Jedi Fallen Order respectively).
    I think mine would be Ubisoft D+, Microsoft C+, Bethesda D+, and EA F
    Microsoft is tricky to grade. They had a lot of great stuff, but a lot of that great stuff is multiplat.

Tales of Arise damn near made me cream my pants, but I will be buying that on a PS4. Sorry, Microsoft.
  • HatefullHatefull Member EpicPosts: 2,502
    Legion looks like it could be fun. I a mean come on, Granny face shooter dudes? Gotta be a giggle in there somewhere.
    SBFord

If you want a new idea, go read an old book.

In order to be insulted, I must first value your opinion.

• ScarranScarran Member UncommonPosts: 102
    For the Ubisoft conference Watch Dogs Legion was the stand out game for me but nothing else caught my eye. The only other games from Ubisoft that I am interested in were not shown at this conference but I knew that would be the case before hand. Overall the E3 conferences have been disappointing, it's mainly consisted of cinematic's with very little gameplay.

It might just be me but I would rather see gameplay than fancy cinematic trailers that reveal nothing about how the game actually looks or plays.  There have been a few games that sounded like they might be decent but without seeing some gameplay its really hard to judge how good they might actually be.  
    [Deleted User]
    Scarran said:
    For the Ubisoft conference Watch Dogs Legion was the stand out game for me but nothing else caught my eye. The only other games from Ubisoft that I am interested in were not shown at this conference but I knew that would be the case before hand. Overall the E3 conferences have been disappointing, it's mainly consisted of cinematic's with very little gameplay.

It might just be me but I would rather see gameplay than fancy cinematic trailers that reveal nothing about how the game actually looks or plays.  There have been a few games that sounded like they might be decent but without seeing some gameplay its really hard to judge how good they might actually be.  
    They showed really nothing about God & Monsters, yet pre-order is up. WTF is the gameplay like?
    [Deleted User]Scarran
    SWG Bloodfin vet

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    edited June 2019
    I know they delayed Skull & Bones til 2020 but it would have been nice to get some more hype trailers and updates on development.
    TD2 movie coming on Netflix. It's about time.
    TD2 movie is already out
  • TacticalZombehTacticalZombeh Member UncommonPosts: 430
    Really interested in Watchdogs 3. I'm sure there's some smoke-and-mirrors, procedural generation with the npcs. Plug in some generic-enough voice lines and modulation to get a good variation and it will hopefully create enough unique-seeming npcs to make it interesting.

I'm good with that, you're not gonna hire hundreds of voice actors... probably. Maybe some in-house voicing.

As long as the illusion is cool (like recruiting Granny Squad and having them all be distinct), and the gameplay is solid and fun, I'm in.
    Asheram
  • Shanky_ShankyShanky_Shanky Member UncommonPosts: 33
    I was pretty dissapointed, show was as boring as most of announced projects.
  • 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889
    Those clips are often better than the games behind them. EA and Ubisoft should start their own movie studios.

Thank you for your time!

• blamo2000blamo2000 Member RarePosts: 1,130
    Its a shame none of the big devs that have been covered so far are making rpgs or mmorpgs. Not a one of them is making a game I am slightly interested in. Thank God for smaller devs and publishers, indie developers, and kickstarter/fig.