Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Doom Eternal

2»

Comments

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 4,823
    Wizardry said:
    Comes busting through walls,loud explosions but the enemy AI is still facing the opposite direction...sigh.
    Most of those demons don't have any ears.
    Or a sense of humor. 
    Lighten up, Merus. I'd rather tell a corny joke than have everyone think I'm being an asshole.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 2,671
    Wizardry said:
    Comes busting through walls,loud explosions but the enemy AI is still facing the opposite direction...sigh.
    Or a sense of humor. 
    Lighten up, Merus. I'd rather tell a corny joke than have everyone think I'm being an asshole.
    Demon? 
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
    • Song of the Week: Blackfield by Blackfield from Blackfield (2005)
    • Currently Playing: Devil May Cry 1
    • Favorite Drink: Bruichladdich Black Art 5th 1992
    • Gaming Timeline: Arcade, Commodore 64, Amiga 500, SEGA, IBM, PS, PC, PS2, More PCs, PS3, Giant PC, PS4, No More PCs, PS4 Pro.
    Wizardry said:
    Or a sense of humor. 
    Demon? 
    I'm confused. Have I totally misunderstood what you meant?
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 2,671
    Wizardry said:
    Or a sense of humor. 
    Demon? 
    No worries mate. I failed at my corny joke and I guess you misunderstood me! ☺ 
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
    • Song of the Week: Blackfield by Blackfield from Blackfield (2005)
    • Currently Playing: Devil May Cry 1
    • Favorite Drink: Bruichladdich Black Art 5th 1992
    • Gaming Timeline: Arcade, Commodore 64, Amiga 500, SEGA, IBM, PS, PC, PS2, More PCs, PS3, Giant PC, PS4, No More PCs, PS4 Pro.
    Wizardry said:
    Or a sense of humor. 
    Demon? 
    No worries mate. I failed at my corny joke and I guess you misunderstood me! ☺ 
    Sorry, I read it like you were saying I had a bad sense of humor. Text... problems...
    ConstantineMerus
  • Mars_OrbitalMars_Orbital Member RarePosts: 713
    edited June 11
    ok ok ,I will have to admit, this si the closest thing to orginal demo I played. The way the blood splatters in perticular is almost a on the dime replica to the original. 
    Some of the creatures as well replicated by true fans of the orignal it would seem. color palette as well with shades of pastel to make everything really pop, .

Great demo, this is the doom sequel everyone has been waiting for for along long time.

Now I need to sell some blood to get my pc upgraded :D 
    "Killed just about everything that walked or crawled at one time or another,and I'm here to kill you Little Bill, for what you did to Ned" - William Munny / Unforgiven .
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member EpicPosts: 2,457
    Just got Doom 2016 on sale and man, I can not fathom how people can say its not true to the original, Doom 3 was the major departure. Besides that, I LOVE the 2016 version, it runs like a beast (80+fps on max on my 1070) and is lightning fast with brutal and extremely precise combat which packs a mighty punch, this is hoe you show damage and impact. Great, great game.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    Asheram
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...
  • BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member RarePosts: 6,750
    lahnmir said:
    Just got Doom 2016 on sale and man, I can not fathom how people can say its not true to the original, Doom 3 was the major departure. Besides that, I LOVE the 2016 version, it runs like a beast (80+fps on max on my 1070) and is lightning fast with brutal and extremely precise combat which packs a mighty punch, this is hoe you show damage and impact. Great, great game.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    Yeah, DOOM is freaking great.
    ConstantineMerus