Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : Wasteland 3 - E3 2019 - Official Trailer

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited June 2019 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : Wasteland 3 - E3 2019 - Official Trailer

MMORPG.com reviews MMO and MMORPG games. We also provide news and exclusive coverage of the MMO gaming space. Our free MMO games list and discussion forums are the best site for gamers in search of a gaming community.

Read the full story here

Comments

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    I haven't played WL2 yet.. but I'm pretty sure it isn't as comical as this. This seems off to me.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • BladeburaibaBladeburaiba Member UncommonPosts: 132
    It's just the trailer presentation I think. Wasteland 2 had good moments of levity, but it was a dark and heavy game. I would be profoundly surprised if they went 180 in that regard.

Really looking forward to this game.
  • blamo2000blamo2000 Member RarePosts: 1,130

I haven't played WL2 yet.. but I'm pretty sure it isn't as comical as this. This seems off to me.

The guy in the video seems to be Scotchmo, I pretty colorful recrtuitable from WL2. He was pretty entertaining, shitting his pants often and whatnot.

You should play WL2, it is one of the best crpgs to come out in the last couple decades.
    [Deleted User]bartoni33
  • xybedoutxybedout Member UncommonPosts: 58
    and with that trailer my hopes for this game died a little. :(
    [Deleted User]Kalafax
  • blamo2000blamo2000 Member RarePosts: 1,130
    I really hope I like this game. As I said above I loved WL2. But this looks like inXile really wants a successful console hit, instead of a crpg that will hold up overtime. I hope I'm wrong and it ends up being a good crpg, but it seems way too consoley for me to be optimistic.

And I'm not talking about the tone of the trailer. I think Scotchmo is hilarious. I'm talking about the shift and change of focus of gameplay and core systems. No party creation, etc.
  • TacticalZombehTacticalZombeh Member UncommonPosts: 430
    I don't have the specific tweet, but one of the devs said the trailer was meant to be tongue-in-cheek and not to worry, the game itself was the same dark and gritty flavor as WL2.
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549
    I really hope I like this game. I need to see more.  The humor?  Make or break the game.

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• mmotankmmotank Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    NBA 2k20 - Buy Cheap NBA 2k20 MT Coins,NBA 2K MT Coins - NBA2king.com