Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best MMO of the moment!?

FishForceFishForce Member UncommonPosts: 60
edited June 2019 in Elder Scrolls Online
The Elder Scrolls Online is a spectacular game, although it might not be for everyone, the visually stunning graphics, multiplayer aspect, intricate quests and beautifully detailed landscapes instantly hook me who is hungry for more
afther i played trough the story and reached max level i feel its finaly time to sub for ESO+
and ready for more adventures.
alkarionlogvandal5627

Comments

• HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411
    Meh.
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    I'm impressed you got to max level without getting the wallet out for the crafting bag.
    blamo2000
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • blamo2000blamo2000 Member RarePosts: 1,130
    Yeah, that crafting bag I see as a necessity every time I give ESO another try.  
  • Redfeather75Redfeather75 Member UncommonPosts: 230
    It is my favourite. I quit guild wars 2 and black desert online and just play ESO exclusively now.
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Loving the game, I just wish there was less solo content. Makes playing with a friend or my wife a disruptive session. 
    ScotCatibrie
  • GutlardGutlard Member RarePosts: 1,019
    It's my best MMO at the moment also. I subbed for now, and like the endless bag as well, which I've stated 20 times prbly. I'll play as long as I enjoy the story, hopefully long enough to experience it all at least once.

Gut Out!

What, me worry?

• HashbrickHashbrick Member RarePosts: 1,851
    What's with the ESO posts today?  I mean great game, non-MMO in my eyes, just basically another Elder Scrolls adventure and a fine one at that, minus the combat that works but flawed.  Visually stunning graphics seems a bit much they are very outdated for the time period.  Just saying.
    [[ DEAD ]] - Funny - I deleted my account on the site using the cancel account button.  Forum user is separate and still exists with no way of deleting it. Delete it admins. Do it, this ends now.
  • WarEnsembleWarEnsemble Member UncommonPosts: 252
    ESO is a beautifully crafted game, however, I am not into active combat MMOs. I wish I was, then I wouldn't be limited to a single MMO option.
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Nanfoodle said:
    Loving the game, I just wish there was less solo content. Makes playing with a friend or my wife a disruptive session. 
    This is true but they've come a long way since release. There are a lot of quests that were once solo-only that can now be done in a group. Not to mention that when you're on different steps of a quest that includes some world or npc position phasing you can now at least see other players nearby regardless of what they see as their individualized phasing. At release those players would have been invisible to you.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED