Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Big GoG Sale Happening Now [2019-06-05]

AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432
Big sale on GoG! https://www.gog.com/

Some highlights:
- I just bought Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire [Obsidian Edition] for $30.
- Bioshock Infinite Complete for $13.79
- Witcher 3 for $15
- Divinity Original Sin II Definitive Edition $28

Take a look. The pages tag line says 2000+ titles on sale, some up to 90%. Yo9u may find something you like or have been waiting for a sale to buy :)

I'm a fan of GoG and thought some of you fine folks may be interested :)

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
- FARGIN_WAR

Amathe

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    No.  They would just end up in my collection (20 or so) of great, but never played games I have on both GOG and Steam. 

Perhaps when I retire I can try and catch up on some.

;)

AlBQuirky

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432
    Yea... It's not good for a bad backlog ;)

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

edited June 2019
    Now I see there is a "News Story" about this. Delete or close if you need to :)

- Al

- FARGIN_WAR

• flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    edited June 2019
    Help before I GoG again!   I have a backlog of around 200 games :)

Hmmm.... but I still don't have Divinity II.....

AlBQuirky
  • Sumrall14Sumrall14 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited June 2019
    Well i have backlog of 250 games..It becomes frustrating sometimes  myschoolbucks
    Post edited by Sumrall14 on
    AlBQuirky
    Sumrall14 said:
    Well i have backlog of 250 games..It becomes frustrating sometimes 
    Welcome to the boards!

I play a lot of modded Skyrim. Usually, my game breaks when my characters get to between level 40 or 50. I end up scrapping the whole thing and trying again. My latest character is currently at level 64. I need to keep going to see how long she will last.

But then GoG has a big sale. I want to play my new Atom: RPG, Pathfinder: Kingmaker, Pillars of Eternity II, and Railway Empires games!

Oh! The dilemma!

- Al

- FARGIN_WAR