Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless Online to End Service on September 9th - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageBless Online to End Service on September 9th - MMORPG.com

Bless Online's Steam version is closing on September 9th. From June 10th through September 8th, all sales will end and prices of in-game items "will drastically decrease". Players will be able to enter all dungeons at will and drop rates will be increased. Lastly a 100% bonus to gathering, mining, guild, hunting, dungeon and combat points will be in force.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Waan

Comments

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    Not terribly surprising.
    FolmenRueTheWhirlTruvidien88gastovski1AmatheSabracWhiteshade92UngoodEponyxDamorarbi15and 9 others.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• xion12121xion12121 Member UncommonPosts: 199
    Gee what a shocker, not really. They had the opportunity to succeed but they didn't listen to player feedback. If they had actually banned hackers, fixed combat, listened to audience, fixed performance issues they stood a chance. Well, let this be a lesson to other MMO companies you can't ignore your audience. 
    foxgirlAlomarwingoodGdemami[Deleted User]

I would give you a guest pass to SWOTR, but then I wouldn't be able to find a way to live with myself afterwards....

• lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    No way.

No. Way.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• viney123viney123 Member UncommonPosts: 65
    I fell for the promise of this game in early access. What a dumpster fire it became. I even gave it nearly 100 hours of gameplay with the hopes that they would improve and update the game. I deeply regret having wasted my money and time on this mess. Now, they're going to try to push their console game on us after funneling all of our PC version money to the console game development despite them saying they weren't doing that.

Do NOT be fooled by Neowiz... Do NOT buy Bless Unleashed for consoles. Shame, shame, shame!
    xion12121FolmenSamhaelKyleranWhiteshade92AlomarReverielleGdemamijarsku85[Deleted User]
  • WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,306
    Hey! I've heard of this one!
    Ilaya

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,173
    It isn't that the game was completely terrible, but this is another closure of a game that was just too generic. 

JeffSpicolikertinFolmenRemyVorender

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    On the bright side, at least it made it over a year this time. Unfortunately, I guess its safe to say people wont be getting the mystic class?!
    SamhaelDhampir7SilentNightswingoodSolancer

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• RenndRennd Member UncommonPosts: 37
    edited June 2019
    xion12121 said:
    Gee what a shocker, not really. They had the opportunity to succeed but they didn't listen to player feedback. If they had actually banned hackers, fixed combat, listened to audience, fixed performance issues they stood a chance. Well, let this be a lesson to other MMO companies you can't ignore your audience. 
    Easy to say, hard to do.

The major problem they had was the performance issues. Something you cant really fix once its out the gates. Not with major work that could last years of work. (Not something they had)

It was bound to fail and after the first few days I'm surprised anyone would think they could "recover". 
    KyleranDr_Binks
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,820
    Thoughts and prayers for the five emotionally devastated players left homeless in this tragedy.
    WhiteLanternOGDeathRowQuarterStackScotDhampirEponyxDamorSeelinnikoiFlyByKnightTacticalZombehdragonlee66and 10 others.
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    I had fun with it while I played but unfortunately the devs just didn't fix the issues with the game and wanted a cash grab. 
    Solancer
  • learis1learis1 Member UncommonPosts: 169
    This game cannot die. It always reincarnates itself into another form of poop.
    Seelinnikoivelimiriusrosej90

Mend and Defend

• Pher0ciousPher0cious Member RarePosts: 476
    OMG YES@! YES!! YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!
    ('''\( ',.:.,' )/''')
  • ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534
    I had fun with it while I played but unfortunately the devs just didn't fix the issues with the game and wanted a cash grab. 
    so everything went as expected? mobile devs ^^ not gonna argue on that topic. waste of time.

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• CoatedCoated Member UncommonPosts: 507
    Oddly enough, the announcement of its closer will give this game the most attention its ever deserved at any point in time.
    kinkyJalepenoSolancer
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Im a man not a tipster

Dragnelus said:
    Im a man not a tipster
    Your name doesn't come through the email unless you write it in, sorry to say. Only the sending email address comes through. I'll put proper credit now. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Stizzled said:
    SBFord said:
    Dragnelus said:
    Im a man not a tipster
    Your name doesn't come through the email unless you write it in, sorry to say. Only the sending email address comes through. I'll put proper credit now. 
    Oh, so that's why the last few tips I left just said Anonymous Tipster, good to know!
    Yep, I don't know what changed, but it used to always come through your user ID. Now it doesn't. Soooo...when you send something, PLEASE put your user ID in the text so you can get proper and deserved credit. :)
    [Deleted User]MrMelGibson

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Ok this is going to sound petty. But I never liked the game's name. It makes no sense. If the name is whacked, why shouldn't I expect the game to be whacked too?
    alkarionlogDavodtheTuttrosej90

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• zachdayzachday Member UncommonPosts: 19
    Lol eastern mmos have used all of the goodwill to be given to them. I just overlook them at this point. Thank goodness a few western companies broke from the wow mold and gave us gw and eso. Hopefully crowfall polishes up well and ashes of creation is given enough attention to come to fruition. As usual.. look to the west for the future.
    bartoni33
  • OGDeathRowOGDeathRow Member UncommonPosts: 129
    Its a shame seeing someones idea come to life then crash and burn. Best of luck to those involved who sunk many hours into this  and to the fans who supported them.
    Amathe

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889
    edited June 2019
    It's very sad to see all those great graphical, animation, world-building assets go gentle into that good night after trying to rage against the dying of the light (i.e. re-launch).

I salute the team and the brave investor(s) who supported it.

R.I.P. Bless.
    Kyleran

Thank you for your time!