Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blade & Soul Archer Cinematic - 'Bow of the Dawn' - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited June 2019 in Videos Discussion

imageBlade & Soul Archer Cinematic - 'Bow of the Dawn' - MMORPG.com

NCSoft has released a brand new cinematic trailer for the upcoming Archer class headed to Blade & Soul Korea later this month. The trailer offers a bit of backstory for the twelfth job and primes the hype for the future release of the Archer in the west.

Read the full story here

Comments

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Awesome trailer.

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• jgDuffayjgDuffay Member UncommonPosts: 237
    I really liked the concept and looks of this game, it would be a really interesting title without all the microtrans and instancing. But sadly that's probably the only way it would get any revenue.
    foxgirlFolmenGorwe
  • foxgirlfoxgirl Member RarePosts: 485
    If only the game was as fun as that trailer looks. >_>
    Folmen
  • WarzodWarzod Member RarePosts: 495
    Been a while since I played but were the Lyn females always tall curvy eye candy? Thought they were all tiny little lolis. But I suppose that doesn't sell the fan service as well in a trailer. Second archer was a human but pretty sure young archer was a Lyn.
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    I will try it again when it releases on Unreal Engine 4

• LustsLusts Member RarePosts: 205
    This might get me to play B&S again. I just hope the class isn't gender locked like TERA does their new classes..
  • LastlaughlolLastlaughlol Member UncommonPosts: 145

Lusts said:

This might get me to play B&S again. I just hope the class isn't gender locked like TERA does their new classes..

Probably not. They have not gender locked thus far. Only race locked.