Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Watch the Bethesda E3 Showcase & Take Home a Mount in Elder Scrolls Online - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageWatch the Bethesda E3 Showcase & Take Home a Mount in Elder Scrolls Online - MMORPG.com

It's nearly time for E3 and many of the big companies will be holding press events ahead of the show. On Sunday, June 9th at 5:30 pm Pacific / 8:30 pm Eastern, Bethesda will be on hand for its E3 Showcase. PC players who tune in to watch via a linked Twitch account will take home a Clouded Senche-Leopard mount and five Ouroboros Crown Crates as thanks for their attendance.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• foxgirlfoxgirl Member RarePosts: 485
    Does it cost money to watch the live stream?
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,164
    No, just link your twitch account to ESO
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    foxgirl said:
    Does it cost money to watch the live stream?
    Not one red cent.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    A free mount. Count me in!

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,507
    edited June 2019
    Tiller said:
    My Twitch account.....what's that? ;)

You can't pay me to watch live streams....especially if they plan to show people playing games......ugh.

:D
    AsheramXarkoAlomarScot

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,837
    No thanks. The only E3s of interest to me this year are Nintendo, Square, and Ubisoft, in that order.
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Not a bad promotion. Seems like you get to KEEP the mount - not just use it for 3 days like some other company recently did.
    Octagon7711gervaise1Kyleran

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,164
    Kyleran said:
    Tiller said:

You can't pay me to watch live streams....especially if they plan to show people playing games......ugh.

lol, just log in for the free stuff and do something else.  Who watches every second of a live stream anyways?
    Octagon7711Kyleran[Deleted User]Viper482
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Amathe said:

Not a bad promotion. Seems like you get to KEEP the mount - not just use it for 3 days like some other company recently did.

There promotions usually gives loot boxes and free pets or mounts that are yours for as long as you have the account and are available account wide. None of that three day then vanish stuff.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• HazenXIIIHazenXIII Member UncommonPosts: 162
    What if we're at E3 and can't watch it... THEN WAT?
  • XarkoXarko Member EpicPosts: 1,180
    2:30 am on monday.. goddammit Todd...
  • ElonMuskElonMusk Member UncommonPosts: 129
    yaaaaaaaawn
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    Where's the mount for people who are sleeping?

I'm ok when games give some exclusive extra for those who physically attend to the con even though I can't travel that far, but an exclusive extra available only to players from certain timezones is fucking unfair.

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297

Vrika said:

I'm ok when games give some exclusive extra for those who physically attend to the con even though I can't travel that far, but an exclusive extra available only to players from certain timezones is fucking unfair.

Can't you just leave your computer on with the twitch channel loaded? It should start automatically as long as you have that channel open in the app or a browser.
    Octagon7711[Deleted User]TacticalZombeh
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Vrika said:

Can't you just leave your computer on with the twitch channel loaded? It should start automatically as long as you have that channel open in the app or a browser.
    I was just thinking the same thing.  You can just leave it up on that channel.  I've done that from time to time.  Just bring up Twitch and let it run in the background.  You could let it run all night if you wanted it to.
    [Deleted User]

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,507
    Tiller said:
    Kyleran said:
    Tiller said:

lol, just log in for the free stuff and do something else.  Who watches every second of a live stream anyways?
    Oh, you mean like I do for most telephone or video conference calls at work (hate when they suddenly call my name), yeah, I could handle that I suppose.

;)
    [Deleted User]

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    Torval said:
    with a run speed of 0 , thanks but no thanks.
    Mounts are skins. Mount speed is tied to the character.
    s you are saying that a mount I got with run speed of 0 , should've been matched to run speed I already invested in a horse ?
    They made the mount upgrades apply to all the mounts on that character quite a long time ago. Every mount you have is the same speed.
    [Deleted User]TacticalZombeh
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • DerryFHDerryFH Member UncommonPosts: 57

Xarko said:

2:30 am on monday.. goddammit Todd...

2:30 am it's still better than 8:30 am Monday (at work by that time :( )
  • XasapisXasapis Member RarePosts: 6,337
    I wonder how they will spin the sale of their next disaster in the making.

I particularly liked the "it was never a metacritic game" referring to Fallout 76 disastrous buggy unfinished mess. I also adored how "we can't engage with the Skyrim players despite them playing in the millions" spin, aka we can't monetise those old on life support by modders games by pushing a game as a service model.

I mean, the most exciting game in Bethesda's arsenal right now is a Zenimax game.
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,986
    Presumably the Twitch account has to be linked to ESO, does it have to be linked to my Frosty Fridge (tm) software as well? Sigh. :)
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,065
    So....doubt it is coincidence but hours after linking my accounts my Twitch account was hacked. Had like 15 login emails this morning from all kinds of shady countries. I did not know Twitch had SMS protection, as I only used it for WoW mods in the past. I highly recommend using it....

Changed my ESO password as well just in case. 
    Scot
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • BellatrudelBellatrudel Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    well good for the ones that live in LA