Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elite Dangerous - Sidewinder full interior - walk inside ship concept

Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
edited June 2019 in Elite: Dangerous
Just a walk through concept some dedicated soul created.  He did a nice job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfGfBX2gj2g
Take a walk inside a Sidewinder in this one of a kind first person perspective 3D rendered concept animation. Interior layout is based on my Sidewinder Interiors Boxed Edition video. It took 9 months of working in my spare time to get all the details modeled and probably around a month of GPU time for the raytracing. I'm working on more videos like this one, but looks like I will have to cut down on quality to achieve realistic delivery times...

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

Erillion

Comments

• MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    So is this the actual layout that will be used in the game, or some person who filled in the blanks with his own artistic license?

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    So is this the actual layout that will be used in the game, or some person who filled in the blanks with his own artistic license?
    Someone who just took it upon himself to create this.
    MadFrenchie

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    edited June 2019
    Someone who just took it upon himself to create this.
    <Insert joke about how this guy would STILL have more ship models in-game ready for use than CIG does by this point if he started back in 2012>
    Erillion